ForumsSupport ForumAchievements...a.a.a.a

7 1811
nollidillon
nollidillon
2 posts
Nomad

i saw a post similar to this by deth4 but i dont understand why the site already doesnt has the achievements. deth4 had some good ideas and a lot of people seemed to like it. why did it get locked? it seems like this issue needs to be explored and debated by the people of armmor games!!

• 7 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It was locked, because this idea was already suggested before, and was shot down, like 8 times. Armor Games does not want any achievements, because we will be copying Kongregate. It is as simple as that, and the admins always have the final say in it. It was also locked because a couple people were ridiculing each other over their opinions, and so the situation had to be under control.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

thanks, i agree it shouldnt have been locked but it seems its taboo to have any good ideas. im working with juan and hopefully others on getting mods to lighten up to the idea. it seems the biggest issue as of now is time and the lvl of difficulty it would take to pull off such a task. it seems noobs like you are for it, and seasoned vets like them are against it.

nollidillon
nollidillon
2 posts
Nomad

how would it copy kong? didnt kong copy others?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes currently me and dth4 are working on making this stronger and less similar than KONG. Deth did you make that account? It seems like it...

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Achievments? Stupid idea...
We have armor points instead, if we had both than there is really no point. If you want achievments, go be happy at Kong. I agree 99%(just to be safe) on what you said Juan 4.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I agree. It's a rather stupid idea. We have AP and for reaching new ranks I guess a new (Wood/Iron/Gold) is like an acheivement. I think merits are like are our standard achievement mainly.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

well, this is obviously a repeat but...
just think about it...how much ap would an achievement be worth? and some achievements are incredibly easy to add to that.

Showing 1-7 of 7