ForumsSupport ForumAP overview

4 1573
JabbaMoon
JabbaMoon
16 posts
Nomad

I would like to be informed of how many points are given in each category (games rated, comments, forum posts, games submitted and merits).

I now know I get 2 points per games rated, and 2 points per comments. But the rest is unknown (well, I guess I will know how many points a forum post gives after I've posted this though).

It shouldn't be to difficult to have that short info beside its respective category. Even though I assume this info is available elsewhere, I think it shouldn't be necessary to search for it.

Thank you for your time.

• 4 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Rate a Game:
2 AP per Game
Comment on a Game:
2 AP per Comment
Make a Post in the Forum:
1 AP per Post
Submit a Game:
20 AP per Title
Earn a Merit:
25 AP per Merit

Also read more info on the HELP section.

JabbaMoon
JabbaMoon
16 posts
Nomad

Thank you for that info, Juan999999.
But I was actually wondering why this isn't stated beside the respective categories on our ranking page (?).

I'm sure it would both motivate people to earn more Armor Points (AP), and you would most likely not have any more of these newbie posts like mine in the forums. I'm very surprised if this is the first time this question has popped up in here. :-)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Because people need to explore AG and look on the help page. They don't give a pickle but you're the exception. believe me! People don't care about info now.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

And I'd like to touch on the idea of posting that info everywhere. I personally would think that as a means of saying from AG that they want us to only think about points, as well as would cause people to mainly pay attention to the areas that give more points, which I don't think is what we are after.

Showing 1-4 of 4