ForumsNewcomers ForumGreetings

14 3343
Verlag
Verlag
4 posts

Greetings. I'm Verlag, and I found out about this site by taking a look at some DA stuff and saw one of Strops posts. I thought it funny, as well as the thread it was linked too, and decided to join you all here.

• 14 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

Welcome to the site! I think that you will enjoy the Art, Music, and Writing forum =) If you are an artist yourself, you might want to consider entering the Art Skills Competition. We always get a lot of awesome entries.

Again, welcome to Armor Games!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,212 posts

DA as in Defense Attorney? Because that would be REALLY awesome if there was a lawyer on AG! Strop and I are doctors, JB is a lumberjack, and you "might" be a lawyer... more and more adults are on AG every day.... nice!

Carlie
Carlie
6,925 posts

I took DA as DeviantArt. But he could be a lawyer too... lol. But I am pretty sure he meant that he saw Strop on DeviantArt and came over here.

Zophia
Zophia
9,473 posts

Ohhh, welcome!
I am now uber curious as to which one of Strop's drawings that lured you onto here. :3
Tell?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,212 posts

Ok, so maybe he was just looking at Deviant art.... Strop has a Deviant Art account??

Zophia
Zophia
9,473 posts

strawpony.deviantart.com
No, I won't make a link... But you should totally go view it~

Verlag
Verlag
4 posts

It was a picture of Strop in a pink nightgown.

Verlag
Verlag
4 posts

((Sorry for the double post))

And it was DeviantArt. I wish I was a defense attorney. But I'm an aspiring writer.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,212 posts

It was a picture of Strop in a pink nightgown.

Hahaha, that would've been interesting to see, but then again, I'm having doubts...
ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
805 posts

This topic is supposed to about a new memeber introducing himself, not a conversation like the ones that people have in The Tavern.

so anyway Welcome to Armor Games Verlag, I hope you like it here, there are lots of fun games to play and cool people to talk to, have fun

kdforlife
kdforlife
12 posts

love the site

Verlag
Verlag
4 posts

Haha. Thank you, Paralysis.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
805 posts

no problem, anytime

Insanenick
Insanenick
2 posts

Sup people just joined and I'm loving it good games good site and good games!!!

Showing 1-14 of 14