Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Greetings

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 11:49am

Verlag

Verlag

4 posts

Greetings. I'm Verlag, and I found out about this site by taking a look at some DA stuff and saw one of Strops posts. I thought it funny, as well as the thread it was linked too, and decided to join you all here.

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 7:21pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Welcome to the site! I think that you will enjoy the Art, Music, and Writing forum =) If you are an artist yourself, you might want to consider entering the Art Skills Competition. We always get a lot of awesome entries.

Again, welcome to Armor Games!

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 7:39pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

DA as in Defense Attorney? Because that would be REALLY awesome if there was a lawyer on AG! Strop and I are doctors, JB is a lumberjack, and you "might" be a lawyer... more and more adults are on AG every day.... nice!

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 7:41pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

I took DA as DeviantArt. But he could be a lawyer too... lol. But I am pretty sure he meant that he saw Strop on DeviantArt and came over here.

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 8:27pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Ohhh, welcome!
I am now uber curious as to which one of Strop's drawings that lured you onto here. :3
Tell?

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 8:28pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

Ok, so maybe he was just looking at Deviant art.... Strop has a Deviant Art account??

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 8:39pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

strawpony.deviantart.com
No, I won't make a link... But you should totally go view it~

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 9:52pm

Verlag

Verlag

4 posts

It was a picture of Strop in a pink nightgown.

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 9:54pm

Verlag

Verlag

4 posts

((Sorry for the double post))

And it was DeviantArt. I wish I was a defense attorney. But I'm an aspiring writer.

Posted Nov 21, '08 at 9:55pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

It was a picture of Strop in a pink nightgown.

Hahaha, that would've been interesting to see, but then again, I'm having doubts...

Reply to Greetings

You must be logged in to post a reply!