ForumsSupport Forum2 AP in the forums

8 1613
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i think that they should change the idea of giving 1 point for a forum posts if they change it to 2 then i thik that the community will get more people
i don't know if this has been posted before if it has i am sorry but this is my idea what do you think about it

• 8 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No i don't think so. People just would spam to get AP.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

would open a gateway, a pathway for spammers to exploit everything AG is about.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

One of the things that worries me about this, is that we tend to have a pretty high quality of posts here in the forums. One of the reasons for this is that people tend to post here because they want to, not just for points. This is why people spam game comments so much more. They are worth more points. I think that if we gave people more points for the forum, we would see an increase in spam and a decrease in forum quality.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well one is enough,i mean look at the spam on peoples' profiles and game comments. they're both 2 AP,and if forum post gets 2 AP,pff,we'll be drowning in spam and make the site like 10x slower.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

well ok i get the point that it is a bad idea so yea don't post anymore it is pointless this idea is POINTLESS

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

if the post is 2 AP, people will spam in the community and the armorgames will slow down maybe 5X or 10X slower

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

if the post is 2 AP, people will spam in the community and the armorgames will slow down maybe 5X or 10X slower

haha thanks for stealing my words..well dont mind,but yeah RF said rest of posts are spam posts,and more than enough people still post and it gets on my nerves alot..

DON'T POST ANYMORE
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is not a pointless idea! We have put a lot of thought into what the point values should be, and it took us a while to come up with a good balance.

That is the point of this forum, to give suggestions or let us know when something on the site can be improved.

Showing 1-8 of 8