ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47827
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Tell more and i might get turned

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

This morning while i was eating my frenchtoast and orange juice, something, something was calling to me, telling me to go to armorgames.com the Frenchtoast lead me here, it lead me to salvation.

Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

This is the most intense topic on the site.

Join the Breakfastarians and find out the meaning of life today!

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Did someone just say Karl Marx was a wonderful man? Geez, where has our community gone to these days...

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

this is a very dumb religion. you will descend to the depths of hell if you choose to follow these rules. The bible is the only true book that should be followed as a religion and this is a froud. may God strike you down to hell.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

LOL

Awesome, Moe, I believe you're being called upon.

Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame!

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

You'd be better off worshiping Banjo the Clown-god of Puppets!

and

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

This is so stupid

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I actually do not eat breakfast because i just don't seem to have any appetite that early in the morning.

So i really only eat breakfast on the weekends

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I like this. I am a christian but I dont find it offensive.

Another part of the Breakfastarian bible is...:

[i]Jesus wept, for they did not eat breakfast.

And on the cross, Jesus called out:

Father forgive them, because they do not know that that is not the right breakfast.

And when Joshua was walking around the walls of Jericho, they foolishly threw their breakfast at him...their slushies!

I now have been converted! Hallelujia to the Breakfastarian God!...

(P.S - Noooo! I have broken one of the Ten commandments! oh well...I am not actually going to worship this god...it is just a parody!)

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, this devotion to eating or worship Breakfast is a bit wrong. Lol, I don't want to find myself someday worshiping a cereal box or whatsoever my mom will feed me! And I don't really wake up early for breakfast because...

1.) I might be in a deep sleep.
2.) I don't want to eat breakfast and I'm always grumpy in the morning.
3.) What's the 3rd one?

Anyway, we do have our differences anyway... Oh, sorry for laughing as well. :P

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

It's okay to laugh. We Breakfastarians will be laughing when you are ejected from the Holy Father during the Great Bowel Movement. Then, and only then, will you see the errors of your path as you float through eternity drifting away from God in your journey across the river Stynx and into the Unholy Septic Tank (New Jersey).

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Hahaha, "worshiping" the almighty breakfast! The most important meal of the day. I will never throw my empty Lucky Charms box in the trash in vain ever again! It will be properly disposed with a righteous burial!
Do I just join the almight clan of the Breakfastarians? Do I need to sign the contract with my spoon-pen declaring my loyalty? :P

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

im with coheed. were do i sign up lol...i like applejacks

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

Just this morning I ate no breakfast. But then I realized that the Lord, blessed be he, has been cursing me by holding up my bowel movements. I shall now right my wrongs, and eat breakfast every morning so that when the end comes, I shall go to heaven, where it is eternally breakfast with yummy foods.

I also was wondering if I could make a contribution to the Holy Text.

Showing 76-90 of 384