ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47734
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I've officially converted to Breakfastarianism, and to celebrate, I think I will go get something yummy to eat.

Is there a problem with having breakfast for dinner? Or having breakfast post-noon time? What are our views on Brunch?

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@Devoidless
Right now you sound like Budha, saying it has come to you in a vision.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Hmmmmmm, breakfast is a great meal, in fact, I eat it every day, but I must say I am still a Christian.... and I don't think this will stop that. =(

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I eat breakfast alot it is really good I love eating it and I will join the club now.

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

LOl,lyk the ten commandments,lol

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

From this point on, I will join the clan of the Breakfastarians! All hail the the holy grail of OJ, and the almighty strips of bacon! Come together my friends!

~Strider~

drainslug
drainslug
48 posts
Nomad

boostin this because i am a devout follower

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

omg this is stupid if you honestly belief this you've got some problems.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I will join the club. I think it sounds pretty fun. So I will join the club.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Honestly im kind of offended. I'm a religious person and i dont think this is funny.

Flamegoat
Flamegoat
34 posts
Nomad

I BELEIVE!!!!

i love eating breakfest. mmmmm...good ol' ceral will do the trick for me, and maybe some toast...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Honestly im kind of offended. I'm a religious person and i dont think this is funny.

It's not an attack on whatever(guessing Christianity or one of it's religious brothers/sisters whatever) you practice!

Think of it as a similar thing if you have to lol, and it's not exactly....well I'm not going to say 'not real', may offend some breakfastinarians! But I'm going to say, 'widespread' religion? lol.

I can't joinT_T, I don't eat breakfast! Either I don't wake up in time, or, during school, I don't have time!(due to sleeping lol)
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

I would love to join because I love breakfast but how do I join?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I will join breakfast is my fave meal of the day. I love cereal food of the gods.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Okay so I will put it in my about!

Showing 106-120 of 384