ForumsWEPRBreakfastarianism

384 47822
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I have come to show you all the truth about our lives, the universe the end of the world. As of yet, there is only a sparse section of the holy text done. But more is to come! Have faith. Join today, and learn the truth!

The Book of Breakfastarianism

Commandments:
And the Lord spoke thusly:

1) Thou shall not have any meals before breakfast.
2) Thou shall not forget to eat breakfast and thou shalt keep it delicious.
3) Thou shall not make wrongful use of breakfast by eating instant or pre-made breakfasts.
4) Thou shall not steal food from your neighbors plate at breakfast.
5) Thou shall not covet your neighbors breakfast nor his seat in the booth by the window.

The Beggining

In the beggining of time, there was nothing. But then came forth a mighty rumbling.
Twas the stomach of the Lord, and He was famished. So He spoke. And He did say "Let
there be light!" And the universe was washed with light, for the Lord could not make
His meal in the dark. He then made all the stars in the sky and all the planets
surrounding them because He thought they looked very nice. In doing so, He made a
cluster of stars and planets he named the Milkyway for it sounded tasty. This galaxy
became His favourite, so He made a decision: He going to create a planet with man upon
it so they too could see the beauty he Made. After seven days and nights, the Lord was
done making the planet and man. And the Lord did grin. And the Lord then did feast.
He ate the skies, stars and the planets. He then spoke "This way, I shall always be able to
watch over and protect man along with the universe around him." Feeling accomplished and
satiated, the Lord then went on His way.

• 384 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Breakfastarianism? A whole religion based off of eating breakfast. Is this some kind of joke? Seriously...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

A whole religion based off of eating breakfast.

It's as plausible as Christianity.
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

It's as plausible as Christianity.

It's breakfast. It is worshiping food. I don't even eat that much at all, if I had to eat breakfast everyday I'd go nuts.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

It is worshiping food

Communion. nuff said,

Also, it actually worships a God, if you read the OP. They just hold breakfast to be a sacred meal. It's like their Sabbath.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Join now, and you will be saved come the day of reckoning. May your pancakes always be fluffy and eggs correctly cooked. Amen.

lol i shall worship thy cereal :P
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Communion. nuff said,

Christians don't worship food though.

Also, it actually worships a God, if you read the OP.

What does OP mean?

They just hold breakfast to be a sacred meal. It's like their Sabbath.

So every day to them is the Sabbath Day?
dagothur1300
dagothur1300
149 posts
Nomad

OP = original post

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. It seems like a good idea so I'll join. Now I'm off to eat breakfast.

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

May I perchance partake in these religious ceremonies atoned to Breakfastarianism? I have longed for a group to share my beliefs ever since I wandered from the path of Pastafarianism.

Showing 376-383 of 384