ForumsGamesHedgehog Launch 2?

26 14596
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
2 posts
Nomad

[b]Someone should make a Hedgehog Launch 2. The first game really spoke out on how fun it is. Soooo please someone make a second one because i loved that first one.

• 26 Replies
miloszpolak
miloszpolak
1 posts
Nomad

excatcly they dhould make another one

alboy
alboy
3 posts
Nomad

they should make another tht game is really fun

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Yea, Hedgehog launch 1 was great.

(tries to get rid of huge forum stretch <_&lt

koalas
koalas
3 posts
Nomad

they should make a new one but it will take time. So dont expect a second one anytime soon.

Jake_Rizer
Jake_Rizer
13 posts
Nomad

I have a question?? How would they change it?

Jake_Rizer
Jake_Rizer
13 posts
Nomad

you launch a hedge hog into space its pretty straight forward

Jake_Rizer
Jake_Rizer
13 posts
Nomad

anyone?

brrrrr
brrrrr
107 posts
Nomad

if there are going to make an nr.2 dont bother them all the time then it just take more time. BTW stop double posting*4

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Uh what would be different about it if they were to be sequel? The games is great by the way

Swiftness
Swiftness
14 posts
Nomad

Hedgehog launch is a great game. My best score was 10 days. In the sequel they should add more accessories <3

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

i think it would be fun, maybe you wouldn't need to end the game by having him go into space, maybe you could go back and do other things, just keep launching him with no limits.

Spydainteractive
Spydainteractive
30 posts
Peasant

hmm hedgehog launch was pretty cool, but how much more could they improve it.. theres only so much you can fit around launching a hedgehog around

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I would say more accessories and possibly adding a weather aspect. Also, they could add achievements/awards, such as:

"Money Maker" - collect more than $100 in one day
"Robbing the Bank" - make more than $10,000 in one day
"Government Funding" - make more than $50,000 in one day
"Around Town" - travel more than 3000 feet in one direction
"Running the Mile" - travel more than 5280 feet in one direction
"Ping-pong" - bounce off of 10 paddles
"Tennis" - bounce off of 25 paddles

well, you get the point. They could also have the awards unlock new accessories. Who knows, I think they have a viable game here to build on.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I don't see how they could really upgrade Hedgehog Launch. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't look forward to a sequel.

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

They could add a story mode to the game. Possibly starting in a "backyard lab" and ending by working for a NASA-like laboratory. Once again, I feel that this simple "launch-type" game could be advanced by adding RPG/story mode elements.

Showing 1-15 of 26