ForumsSupport Forumbackgrounds

9 1450
chibilin
chibilin
131 posts
Nomad

you see i hate white and im thinking...
Why not to put diferent background so you can change the colors of armorgames on the control panel what do you think?

• 9 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This has been suggested a kazllion times and the final answer is NO for now. AG is barely 1 year old! Would you like backgrounds or would you like a option to block spammers or any flamers?

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

id like backgrounds more

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

back rounds would be nice

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But nice isn't good at some points. Nice can lead to bad. Nice can be nothing. Nice can have no benefit.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

I think maybe just this stuff is ok right now, it's not what we need.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

actually juan nice would ALWAYS have a benifit but can also have way more disadvantages...ur rigth it can lead to bad but im not sure bout leading to nothing but anyway id like it but its not gonna happen really...again...id be kool...its just been rejected to many times and so its not gonna happen

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

ya i want back grounds too

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

actually juan nice would ALWAYS have a benifit but can also have way more disadvantages...ur rigth it can lead to bad but im not sure bout leading to nothing but anyway id like it but its not gonna happen really...again...id be kool...its just been rejected to many times and so its not gonna happen

Haha that didn't make sense. Cool is not-again- helpful. Are backgrounds cool? Check! Are the helpful? failed! Next! Are achievements cool? Check! Are they helpful? Failed!

Do you see what i mean?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

In short we have to make sure that the site is coded properly and capable of adapting to the essential needs of the users i.e. security, before we can consider trimmings such as background colour.

Besides, I like this layout. It's easy to use >:

Showing 1-9 of 9