ForumsSupport ForumForum links

5 1819
scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

I dont know exactly if this has been brought up before however i find it very annoying to find the same thread that i recently commented on in case i want to read some reply , im sure other users feel the same way thus , i feel that there should be a small box on our account page which gives a links to the last 4-5 threads we commented on , i understand if the coding is slightly tough however it would be greatly useful to experianced players who use the community fourms as well as the new comers who are unfamiliar with using the fourms ... let me know if this has been done before =]

• 5 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i dont really think this is needed. most people should be able to remember the last 4-5 threads posted on.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Plokkey once said that if you want to go into that thread again jst bookmark it!

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

yea but i dont want to bookmark every page i visit... and yea i agree they should be private to the user... still this could help =p

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I made a thread called Auto-Block repeated threads. It showed you a page where it gives you similar links to it and won't allow you to duplicate it.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

You should make a folder in your bookmarks and save all the forums you are active in in that folder. Go to organize bookmarks, and right click on the bar to the left. Then select new folder. When you want to bookmark, select the bar that says bookmarks menu. Then hit choose, double click bookmarks menu and the click on new folder. You can name it whatever you want. When you want to go to the page, just scroll over the new folder in bookmarks menu and all of your saved forums will be in there.

Showing 1-5 of 5