ForumsSupport Forumarmatars.what new ones should be added?

13 2153
zodiac795
zodiac795
74 posts
Nomad

i think they should have more armatars on each level

• 13 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

We have just gotten ourselves a new batch, so nothing to complain about there. Just get more AP in a good way, and you will see them sooner or later.

ali
ali
9 posts
Nomad

I think there should be new armature every 100 AP

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Guys, new armatars will come eventually!!
We do not need another topic about this.
Heck, if you're all psyched about getting new ones, why don't you look forward to Thanksgiving? A bunch of usermade armatars will be available for about a week, can this satiate your hunger?

Remember, the artist probably have other projects too... And there are plenty of armatars once you get your knight status, just wait a little bit, be active, be a good user. Don't make more 'want more armatars' threads. And don't post in this one either, it's - pointless.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Jeez, none of you have any use for armatars, when you are not on the forums anyway.
If you want new ones, then go to the armatar contest in the art section. If you want more, well, that just means you have not been on the forums for a loong time, or just have gotten here, because we have already got more armatars.
Actually, going back a few pages would tell you that threads like these are locked at soon as the moderators see it, because it is dblicate threads, and the people asking for more, more, more! never have any reason why it should be like that, nor do thay know what have just happened.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

eddie they kind of are. they are one of the things that make AG original.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Go and submit your entry to the thanksgiving contest, we appreciate more temporary armatars for holidays.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Go and submit your entry to the thanksgiving contest, we appreciate more temporary armatars for holidays.

Yes. Hey i just saw a similar thread with almost the same name! Cenere said to post your own armatars like FT said.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

And don't post in this one either, it's - pointless.
A'cough.
Anyway... More armatars will always come eventually! Stop complaining and appreciate what you have.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Seriously! Zoph you're a very smart person! Why do people say that?

And don't post in this one either, it's - pointless.

Even though they know they'll still do it?
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Nobody has any patience anymore..

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Dang you're true. Yesterday i was inpatient to get a cookie!

Did anyone tell him that he still needs a long way to go before he gets above 50 more?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, Juan, remember about posting after every post...?
But whatever.

I think the case is closed. If you want more armatars, at least get all the ones you have already!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Seriously! Zoph you're a very smart person! Why do people say that?
Wait, huh, what?

Even though they know they'll still do it?
Well, I just added that sentence. It's better than posting the awful line, is it not?

Why is it that people always feel the need to go on and on about something that could easily be resolved to a dead duplicate...
Anyway, only posting to reply to jusn and sigh at you all. *tired*

And trueness:
I think the case is closed. If you want more armatars, at least get all the ones you have already!
Showing 1-13 of 13