ForumsThe TavernBlackberry Storm or PS3?

18 3664
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

i need help

• 18 Replies
nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

Donate the money to charity.

BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

um NO i need more helllpppp pleaseee

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

BoyWonder you can't just make 3 threads with the same topic. You first need to see what we said and make a last option. What you did is considered as spam.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

BoyWonder you can't just make 3 threads with the same topic. You first need to see what we said and make a last option. What you did is considered as spam.

Stop being a douche, and just give him your opinion.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Apparently you are quiting-yes i know that- and you just want to do whatever you want before you quit.

If you were smart to look at all the other threads he made, you would see all my opinions and then your post wouldn't exist. douche? Who says that now and days? We say little annoying kid. Applies to you.

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

Apparently you are quiting-yes i know that- and you just want to do whatever you want before you quit.
If you were smart to look at all the other threads he made, you would see all my opinions and then your post wouldn't exist. douche? Who says that now and days? We say little annoying kid. Applies to you.

Thanks for proving me right. That post was the epitome of douchiness.

Anyways, get the blackberry storm.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Haha yes waste your time. Do you think that actually affects me? Grow up.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

What on earth is a blackberry storm? is it a phone?

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it is.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Please don't post anymore because this thread is duplicated more than 2 times! Behold the pointy line that will kill you if you post!
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i wish i could have both that would be nice

SomeKidSoDealWithIt
SomeKidSoDealWithIt
118 posts
Nomad

PS3

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Actually, _S_K_E_, this is the thread that is in the right place, so this is the one people should continue to post in, not the other two.

Haha yes waste your time. Do you think that actually affects me? Grow up.
Very mature juan. Very. Completely off-topic, picking a fight with someone else... Flagged. And I'm waving the Strop-hammer at you for that.

As for my own on-topic... I have no idea what the Blackberry Storm specifically is, but - it depends on what you want the most? Though I guess you can't choose since you made these threads... Hmm.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Very mature juan. Very. Completely off-topic, picking a fight with someone else... Flagged. And I'm waving the Strop-hammer at you for that.

What kind of hammer?
I'll sound childish but he told me first "Stop being a douche" so i responded back.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*apologizes for being off-topic*
@juan:
Strop-hammer. Since I'm not a mod, I can't wave the big bad ban hammer (which would also have been out of proportions here), so instead I wave a Strop hammer. Basically just trying to whack at a somewhat spammy post with a moderator.
And yes, you do sound childish with that... Could you at least not have taken it to profiles?

Showing 1-15 of 18