ForumsSupport Forum"Video Games" or "Technology"

20 2971
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think the "Video Games" section should be renamed to "Technology" because that would make it so much clearer to decide where people should put their threads.

• 20 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

We have one for Flash games and video games why not technology?...Maybe because most of the post like that would be more acceptable in the tavern and that would be easier on the staff so they don't have to make a whole other category.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

plus technology doesnt actually mean only computer stuff... it really means all tools than mankind uses...

Yea lets talk about the usage of rocks....(actually that would be kinds fun)

@fyrefox, making a new category takes a few seconds.

i think its fine the way it is. and isnt flash games a part of technology?

Flash Games are part of technology. But other things in technology includes television, which would not be in the Flash Games section.

I'm thinking of making a whole new section not changing the name of an existing section, which would be stupid altogether.
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I'm thinking of making a whole new section not changing the name of an existing section, which would be stupid altogether.

That sounded better in my head. I meant I was thinking about suggesting a new section blahblhblah

Oh no I made a double post, it's the end of the world.
Kaany
Kaany
38 posts
Nomad

Video Games intrests people.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Kaany made a dead thread rise again...

If you have technology threads, then those should go into the Tavern, it's as simple as that.

Showing 16-20 of 20