ForumsSupport ForumMember Join Date

8 3760
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

This would help us monitior us activity. If deleting accounts ever does happen this would definetly be useful

• 8 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

The admins can see when you've joined. They are the only ones that NEED to see it if deleting accounts ever comes into play.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

oh, alright. I just thought it would useful to report a account thats been inactive for say 2 months after joining.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, they wouldn't need a report from users. It wouldn't be that difficult to separate members by their join date. Remember that they see all the coding and a different interface because they are the admins.

But, I see that you are trying to be helpful. I'm not trying to shut down your idea here. Just explaining it.

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

I was thinking that something could be done with the blank space under your user name and post count. Possibly some stats about your AP count, rank, join date, and possible some thumbnails of your favorite games.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I know its your job, but I think responsible members should be able to report certain accounts, after all their is a ton of members here and not all that many mods. Tydus, your idea is pretty good, too. The box for your post is less then halfway full surely we can fill it with some more info.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

i dont get wat ur tryig to do on here?

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

I'll work on a rough outline for what I'm trying to do and send it to Dan. We also have a very effective Flagging system that alerts mods of abusive behavior, and the mod staff is constantly expanding to include more members.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

@ILVC-The idea is that inactive accounts waste space, so whats the point in keeping them? I was just trying to establish a date for them to be deleted or maybe members that see these inactive accounts to take action and hit something that says "report inactive". Of course this is all subject to whether and when we HAVE to delete accounts.

Showing 1-8 of 8