ForumsSupport Forumhelp i need to know whats wrong

11 2405
96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

whats wrong with ranks they combined in each box?????

• 11 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

What? Can you explain what you mean? If you're talking about 3 of the same rank, those are just different levels of each name. You have wood squire, the rest are iron squire and gold squire. If that wasn't it, then please explain what you mean more.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

What's wrong with the ranks, I don't see your problem.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

A screenshot would be helpful blackwolf, so we can help you. I think you just have a browser problem where the cells of the page or something got stuck together and looks really weird. Try changing browsers or something!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I would guess you are using Internet Explorer. For some reason, that browser experiences some glitches that you don't see with other browsers. But it isn't an issue with your computer, so no worries. If you want to view the site with less glitches and better functionality, I would try Mozilla Firefox. That glitch doesn't occur with Mozilla.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

One day Internet Explorer will disappear like kazaa did when limewire cam out, or like xbox when xbox 360 came out. That'll be a glorious day for the internet.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

One day Internet Explorer will disappear like kazaa did when limewire cam out, or like xbox when xbox 360 came out. That'll be a glorious day for the internet.

Oh I sure hope so. But until that day, we are stuck with it.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Oh I sure hope so. But until that day, we are stuck with it.

And can you believe that some websites, even recently made, just support IE, so stupid that someone is a web designer and believes that all people use is IE. :/
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know =( Some sites don't support Safari. Granted, not a lot of people use Macs in comparison with PCs... But I am definitely not tainting my computer with IE, and my computer for some reason really doesn't like Mozilla... it does like to randomly delete it sometimes though, lol.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I have this problem with IE.

What happens is all the rank badges are jammed up on your profile, right next to each other. Getting firefox will fix this problem. I suggest you do so now.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i think that if you click ctrl and scroll it would get fixed cause it might just be zoomed out

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yes... so in a nutshell, this is probably because you are using Internet Explorer. If you switch to another browser and this error continues, please let me know. But in the meantime, this will be locked off to prevent further explanatory repeats.

Showing 1-11 of 11