ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe 13 Soul Stealers (You know u wanna click it >:3)

14 4189
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Ah yes, the soul stealers. They are a ruthless lot aren't they? Oh, what was that? You don't know who or what the soul stealers are? Well, here's the run down of them, all 13:
1. Impling, he uses his speed and evasion skills to haunt us. He makes us insane until we can't take ourselves any more. When we put the gun to our head or the knife to our throat, he steals our essence, our soul, right before we die. He is even more ancient than the Grim Reaper.
2. The Grim Reaper, Emotionless, heartless, and less scary than most would think. He's depicted with feet and in a robe. That is a common myth. He has no cloak, and no feet. He never did. His scyth needs to constnantly feed off at least one soul, and that soul is constantly totured for it's entire life.

.... to be continued, I'm tired TT_TT .....

• 14 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Wow... that's... weird... I like it! Write more!!

Nice work thoad!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

glad to know someone cares. . .lol. Btw, I'm gonna do an M. Night. Shamalan on ya. . .. so bewarey.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

oooohh, the suspense!!

lol, you had to pick 13 didn't you...

Does this have anything to do with the mindistortion link? Yah... soul stealing.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I would love to see more. (:

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Does this have anything to do with the mindistortion link? Yah... soul stealing.

lol no, I found mindistortion way before all of you . . . .
The Snap
^^craziest mindistortion movie. . .EVER.

anyways, continueing with each of their backdrops:
3. Bloody Mary, her name explains her well. She was brutally murdered by her lover in 1972, and is one of the most deadly soul stealers yet. She is fairly new to the soul stealing buisness, and sometimes scares her target to death before she can steal their soul.
4. Nergy. Yes, the infamous Nergy is a soul stealer. He is the only Nergyl left after the Ending phase of the Nergyl lifeline. He decides to collect the par amount of souls so he can become human again. He uses his eyes and deathly talents to steal his souls.
5. Desert luck, she is a wily one. First appearing to be radiant, blue light flowing off of her cold dead skin at an oasis in the deserts, just to make the oasis go away in an instant. Right before a person's last words are spoken from the deadly heat of the desert, she takes their soul out of them.
6. El Diablo, one of the oldest, but suprisingly, has no connection to the "outer force" or god all the same. He doesn't really do the dirty work himself, but instead just let's his little demons do it for him. He doesn't deserve to be human.
7. The Rouge Soul, these are creatures that come into life every time a soul on the grim reapers scythe dies out. They grow limbs made of pure hatred, and their torso out of pain. They steal their souls in the most painful manner possible, manually. With their arms, the pull your soul straight out of your heart.
8. Shadow, a most gruesome fellow indeed. He hides in the shadows, waiting for his chance to strike out. He is the creepy feeling you have when you walk down the hallway, he is the red eyes you see at night, he is the face in the corner of your eye that you hate so.
9. Glass Doll, a possessed soul trapped inside a dolls body. "Chucky" was inspired by this soul stealer. She likes to scare the living daylights out of her victims, which are normally children. She carries a large, sharp butcher knife, but rarely uses it. Pretty much a veteran at soul stealing.
10. This soul stealers name is unknown, due to the soul stealers not being too well known to start with. Whoever or whatever this thing is, it likes to do it's soul stealing manually. Normally with a large smile on his face. Beleived to be the human mind itself.
11. Name also unkown, this soul stealer is a manual amorphic blob. Death to it is unusual, and most of his victims still live, but due to not having a soul, well, they might as well not be alive.
12. Completely unkown, but does it's soul stealing manually.
13. The most deathly and dark soul stealer. Nearly nothing is known of him, but his victims normally slowly and brutally kill themselves. He drives them into a state of insanity no one could possibly understand, and it eventually leads them to slit their throat while having a self-induced seizure. Right before they make their last movement, right before they can't move anymore, and succumb to the sweet sensation that they would be so happy to have, death, he heals them, and repeats this process over and over exactly 7 times, making it ironic for the victim. Then, he steals their souls manually, but more painful than any other. He keeps them barely alive when doing so. Their screams seem to please him, and he loves the taste of the souls. He was the second soul stealer, and considered a master.

There's their backdrop stories.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Oh, spookiness.
So what are these for?

*looks at own soul 'fetchers'*

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol, soul STEALERS. Not "fetchers".

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hey those are kool! glad u decided to post all 13 (no wonder theres 13!)

not much i knew bout them

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

yeah, I just had the conceptual pictures, and since their probably in the trash (where most of my concept drawings end up), I didn't post them, and it's too much of a pain in order to post them without a scanner anyway. Yes, I used the number 13, because it's the most evil number I know. Don't say 23, cuz that's a bunch of bruhaha.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

lol, soul STEALERS. Not "fetchers".
Did you miss my "own"?
I have some rather dark creatures, but they fetches souls rather than stealing them.

Anyway, you didn't reply to my question!

13 is not evil number. *personally considers it a number of luck* Evil luck?
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Yes, I used the number 13, because it's the most evil number I know. Don't say 23, cuz that's a bunch of bruhaha.

of course i wont use 23! 13 is the legendary Friday! lol and the unlucky number...but surprisingly my lucky number! anyway... nice job again!

this makes me want to watch THE 13 GHOSTS!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

what's that?
anyways, the backdrops are somewhat a table of contents. It shows their backdrop story, and then I will make 6 chapters for each soul stealer, each with their own intwined soul stealers, all into one story. Starting from Impling to mr #13 himself. So yeah. . .
Yes, 13 is evil number to me. Every 13 something bad happens to me. So yeah.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Yes, 13 is evil number to me. Every 13 something bad happens to me. So yeah.

13 used to be lucky for me... now it's neutral. It felt lucky because 12 is usually a piece of sh*t. lol.

I am loving this so far! What do you plan to do with 'em?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that's for me to know and for you to try and grasp in your little brain. . . .loljk.

Showing 1-14 of 14