ForumsSupport ForumRank Number

49 8195
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

On our profiles, it says our ranking. My suggestion is that every time we post or comment, it shows our rank number along with our rank. Just an idea.

• 49 Replies
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

why? it already does it in the forums, or we can just click on the profile if we really want to know.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea this isn't a big deal and i thank you for thinking of an idea that is original (cause i never saw this idea before) but it is not needed... its effort to put it in play yet nobody will really care about it... not worth it... anyway... people should not care about their ranks and more about talking with other users and making the site a better place

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think it would take up to much space on the comment?

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

People's rank is not really important.

*clap clap* thank you, I'm so glad there is someone here who thinks the rank isn't important.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

*clap clap* thank you, I'm so glad there is someone here who thinks the rank isn't important.

i know you quoted mrtim but i said something somewat the same...

im surprised how many people actually do care about their rank...can't explain them
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

armor games is about the games not the ranks

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Good point, deth. This site is called Armor Games, not Armor Points.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, even if I was to go along with it, it'd be pretty useless to me.
Is it for your own personal benefit to see your rank without going to the profile, or do you want to be able to brag about your rank?

I'm not saying I'm going with this, I just want to know.

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

ranks really don't matter...are you here to a fun or try to be number one?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Hmm what is that? The fourth time someone said the same thing? You guys are very helpful!

For most people rank number changes quite often, what's the point of having a fast changing number next to your name?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yes, and I do believe if you are here for rank then you shouldn't be here at all. So maybe a feature that lets you enable seeing rank on posts, and when activated the user is perma banned... hmmm.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, and I do believe if you are here for rank then you shouldn't be here at all. So maybe a feature that lets you enable seeing rank on posts, and when activated the user is perma banned... hmmm.

What good would that do?
Seriously, if that's what they wanted, they might as well remove AP altogether.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well, won't be much different, the same but Oh well, I would care to see it happen.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

What good would that do?
Seriously, if that's what they wanted, they might as well remove AP altogether.

Hmm I am not sure you understand my idea. There would be an option to show your ranking in AG compared to others in posts, which would, if activated(so make it show) you would be perma banned. Because you are probably just here for ranking.
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I agree with the people above. If you are here for just AP then you shouldn't be here at all and anyways when it comes to your rank number...how many people are actually active out of the 160,000+ thousand accounts. If you have 50+ Ap your in the top 10,000..

Showing 1-15 of 49