NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Thats pretty cool.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, just like Noname said that is cool and very creative. Are you going to let people use it for their games, or is it just for you?

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

it needs more action

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Ahh well I can always give the fla. for it to anyone who wants it...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You should send it to Dan and see what he thinks! Who knows, if he likes it you might be seeing it on games!

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Thanks Carlie :3, but I doubt they would actually like/use it..

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

You know what I always wanted to see in an ArmorGames intro? The swords leaving the shield and slizicing and dizicing up the background to reveal "ArmorGames.com" somehow.

That would be very boss.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I back up Deviodless idea because that just sounds that it would look really cool and it would be very original. It makes me wish that I knew stuff about making game stuff because I would want to crate that thing.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I made that idea didn`t come out very good but what the heck http://www.swfup.com/file/148118

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, that is more or less along the lines of what I was thinking. In my mind I pictured both of them coming out and just being in a flurry. Kinda like when two cartoon characters fight, Or the Tazmanian Devil when it spins. After they return to the shield, right where armorgames.com comes out, something to the effect of ripped, torn and cut fabriv or paper fall away revealing the logo. But kinda still in the ripped/torn look.

I dunno. I have visions at time.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Well then you're either a prophet or a lunatic. Hmmm, lemme guess

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Haha, a little from both sections. I am the Mohammad of the west. But with less radical ideas.

TheLstBerserker
TheLstBerserker
2 posts
Nomad

i think its abit long for an intro still good tho =)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It says: "The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later. ".... is that sopposed to happen?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

It says: "The website you are trying to view is currently experiencing difficulties, please try again later. ".... is that sopposed to happen?

Showing 1-15 of 19