ForumsSupport Forumi have no idea what to call this, so just read it.

14 2161
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, i say a mod stickys a topic for us to post spam threads on. Lets say in the tavern someone makes topic called....'Free rider maps!" or something, we post the link there, then a mod can go there instead of clicking on tons of topics to lock them. then they delete our posts once they are taken care of...get it?

• 14 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Uh no I don't get it. Like a reporting function for topics?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

yeah. Like i would say..

hey mods, spam topic here then put the link. That way mods could find it easyly.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I think they check their profile more often. So I see this useless.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Why don't we just leave a comment with the link to the thread in their messenger?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yes, messenger/comments is fine. Plus it would get cluttered and full of false accusations. :<

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

to true, well if a mod could lock this up then? i thnk the members have made there point...

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well they can lock it now. Because I just wanted to post again for extra AP. YES!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Klaushouse, you said I was here for the ranks and AP. You seem a lot more hungry for it and proud to admit it.

On topic, it's not that your idea's bad or anything, skater, we can just simply avert to another way without causing the developer extra trouble. Use what we have right now, if it works

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Klaushouse, you said I was here for the ranks and AP. You seem a lot more hungry for it and proud to admit it.

Lol obviously my sarcasm was lost in that post. And I am sure my motives here are rank based seeing as I have double the amount of posts than I do comment, and I know comments are worth double. So I wouldn't be spending my time in the forums now would I.
gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

umm i dont understand but shouldnt we just send the link the the mod themselves?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

umm i dont understand but shouldnt we just send the link the the mod themselves?

Read other posts before posting, you just repeated what some people said.
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, this topic is very confusing, but...what plokkey said makes the most sense. I don't see anyway this would be useful.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

The reason why we don't have a sticky to post spam in is because we would rather keep all issues on reporting other users/content/posts out of the forums.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It is actually a very good idea, was it not for the thing with wanting to keep reports of stuff like that more in private...
Sometimes something that doesn't really need to be taken care of gets reported, and sometimes it's just things that are better dealt with in - privacy.
Basically just to avoid bad air between users, you know, if someone gets told off and they see who reported them they might have a minor ... you should understand what I'm saying.

A list where everything could be reported to so all moderators/administrators could see the same reports would be nice, since mods don't come on at the same time and it therefore can take a while for things reported to one mod to be taken care of, even if another or two comes online.
But when users can read the reports, it is not a good idea.

Showing 1-14 of 14