ForumsSupport ForumLimit the people who can post on your profile

28 3652
gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

I think that their is a little to much spam and some people are getting tired of it. So why don't we get a feature that you can put on your profile if you want that will only let friends post on your profile. Only if you want to do that. So you wouldn't have to close your comments and not let anyone post on your profile. That way you can avoid spam and talk to your friends. You agree?

• 28 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No. What if YOU spam and block users from commenting you? I like block users better.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This is obviously a easier version of the block users suggestion, but works less efficiently.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

No. What if YOU spam and block users from commenting you? I like block users better.

What fool does that 0.0

I agree with the idea. No doubt about it.
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

why dont you want people talking to you if there hatters let them hate it makes you popular and if there just being stupid let them shows you have a retarted person that lieks you lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

why dont you want people talking to you if there hatters let them hate it makes you popular and if there just being stupid let them shows you have a retarted person that lieks you lol

You wouldn't know about haters and popularity...

What fool does that 0.0

I agree with the idea. No doubt about it.

But wouldn't block users work even better?
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

yes this is a much better suggestion, I support this idea.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

But wouldn't block users work even better?

I don't see how it would make a difference.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, block users would enable moderators, admins, and people who you sometimes talk to but haven't added as a friend. And newbies wouldn't be able to post on your profile for help. You would only have to block those who spam or annoy you.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well, block users would enable moderators, admins, and people who you sometimes talk to but haven't added as a friend. And newbies wouldn't be able to post on your profile for help. You would only have to block those who spam or annoy you.

Don't see much of a difference. I think a filter is better than just plain blocking them.
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

okay Firetail just because yourr "#1" dont mean you can shine down upon us lol if you dont want ppl commenting you just block it like he did be too cool for ower comments

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So a filter meaning the fact that only the people who you friended can talk with you?

gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

but see if you have alot of people commenting or spamming on your profile you will have to block every one of them like if their are 50 people spamming on your profile or sending hate messages or what ever the case is then you will ahve to go block every 50 but with this you can just set it so that you dont have to listen to any one but your friends commenting on your profile. That make sence?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I closed my comments because people kept leaving spam messages to me all the time. You won't understand.

I'm not hating your idea, I'm just saying by my views, the block option would work better.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

So a filter meaning the fact that only the people who you friended can talk with you?

Only certain people. Blocking, what is that? Making sure a specific user can't post on your profile?
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

just block your profile period atleast the comment part and the people you want to talk to you give them something like a AIM to talk to you on so that way ppl wont spam

Showing 1-15 of 28