ForumsSupport ForumLimit the people who can post on your profile

28 3660
gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

I think that their is a little to much spam and some people are getting tired of it. So why don't we get a feature that you can put on your profile if you want that will only let friends post on your profile. Only if you want to do that. So you wouldn't have to close your comments and not let anyone post on your profile. That way you can avoid spam and talk to your friends. You agree?

• 28 Replies
BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

i agree with fire

gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

yea thats what blocking means and for the home page when you first get on the site their should be a list of the mods for the new users.

BoyWunder925
BoyWunder925
36 posts
Nomad

you have a point

gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

Oh and boywunder that would be too much of a hastle to give people your AIM or MSN what if you don't have that then you will have to go through the trouble to make one

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Seriously AIM and MSN isn't very reliable for many reasons.

I would rather not sit on AIM or MSN all day waiting for messages and chat. I'll rather be on Armorgames watching my comments and posting in the forums at the same time.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I would rather not sit on AIM or MSN all day waiting for messages and chat. I'll rather be on Armorgames watching my comments and posting in the forums at the same time.

Meebo.com

Congratulations, you have MSN AND AIM all at once in a tab, right beside your beloved AG without causing wasting chat comment spam.
gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

yea thats very true plokkey

gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

But Klaushouse I don't have either AIM or MSN my CPU is way to slow and I don't feel like downloading them oh and by the way this is kind of off subject lol

gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

I didnt know that their was a block users thred but still this would make it a little easyer

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

i think that is a bad idea i would rather have everyone at my comments i don't care about spam i just delet it

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

But Klaushouse I don't have either AIM or MSN my CPU is way to slow and I don't feel like downloading them oh and by the way this is kind of off subject lol

Hence meebo.com

It's online. No downloading.
gameingkid
gameingkid
156 posts
Peasant

Hence meebo.com
It's online. No downloading.

Hence my CPU is to slow this is probly the only site that i can get on and alot of the games i play have major lag and i don't want to go their and get a virous, then get even more lag and not able to get on AG anymore
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Is it just my exam time or is there a lot more acrimonity on the forums lately?

I win!

Showing 16-28 of 28