26 posts
Nomad

how can i get mirts ?????[b]

• 26 Replies
Chiman34
Chiman34
11 posts
Nomad

can you get a merit from writing in slang like omg or lol, or do you have to use complete scentences with no gramatical errors like i just had

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

can you get a merit from writing in slang like omg or lol, or do you have to use complete scentences with no gramatical errors like i just had

You need to have almost perfect grammar.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

u cant get a merit lik tis cuz it wont count and ppl wont understand

Must use the "'" and right correctly and try using some big words

Horrifying, wonderful, tremendous ect

you should spell the words wont cant
like Can't, Won't

Understand?

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

They don't even bother to check the hep section.

omg, they seriously need to check the help page BEFORE doing anything not even creating a topic about how to get merits.

click this link, it will help with ALL your problems, ok

Help
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm still iffy on number 2. Should it/could it go there? It doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

You get merits by helping someone with there problems which would a suggestion or help with the website.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

You get merits by helping someone with there problems which would a suggestion or help with the website.

That is actually quite misleading. You don't get merits just for helping out. It is rewards for game reviews or contest winners.
But I think people have already stated what gives you merits.

This guide still holds a lot of valuable information, if there's questions left...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hm, gantic, previously there have been many "guides to writing merits" submitted in the S&S, so I suppose that since a bunch of people think asking about how to get them in there is appropriate, they could at least bother to look there first!

If you could provide tips into actually developing insight as opposed to some Cliff's Notes template as I've seen in the past, that would be very much appreciated...I haven't had much time lately except to throw out words like prescient and incisive and cogent, which probably isn't at all useful because those are the kinds of words that require one to understand the process of such insight in order to understand what I mean!

96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

im sry but getting merits allmost never happens so i wouldent get ur hopes up...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'll see what I can do and perhaps it can be moved as necessary.

im sry but getting merits allmost never happens so i wouldent get ur hopes up...

Not true.
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Check the guides to writing merits like Strop said. And to write merit worthy comments you must first have the proper grammar.

Showing 16-26 of 26