ForumsSupport Forumbrowser

6 1857
frogger
frogger
116 posts
Nomad

i think that there should be a forum browser so that we can see the forums so that there aren't any multiples of the same topic

• 6 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Dude it would be too hard to implement, we only have one developer.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

its a good idea but its been suggested too many times. like flippin said, theres only one developer. you can take a look at the rules and suggestions thread to see anything that you probably shouldnt make a topic about.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This has been suggested before but it can't be made even if it's good. As flippin said it's hard to make.

My suggestion is to use Google.

Put

ArmorGames ForumsA thread you would like to see) and done. It work 85 percent of the time.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I agree with deth. Always check unless you are sure no one has ever made a topic about what you are going to make.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I agree with deth. Always check unless you are sure no one has ever made a topic about what you are going to make.

You might want to check for 3 things.

1-He's new
2-A topic like this one is probably buried.
3-Only saying that could result in spam. Back up your statement.

And i wish we had a Google engine under the page so it could make it easier to look for threads.
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

im new or this kid is... just because someones new doesnt make them wrong. its a good idea, just theres no time or people willing to do it. thats the reason mostly everything that people recommend is shut down

Showing 1-6 of 6