ForumsSupport Forumanyone else think they should get rid of the stupid smiley faces at the top of the page??

30 3400
BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

I fricken hate those things. "SAY SOMTHING" "WHAT" omg they get sooo annoying, especially if your trying to play a game or somthing

• 30 Replies
Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

IT is annoying and maybe AG could get rid of them but i doubt it

Evo531
Evo531
55 posts
Nomad

they should

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, usually the web host has no control over what kind of ads show up on the site. It is usually controlled by a third-party ad agency.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Just block the image...

problem solved. Close plz? >_>

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

i hate it whenever im listining to music like now when i go to my profile i always hear this dumb sound and its annoying so i agree they should

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Keep in mind that advertisements like that supply money for Armor Games. They need it to keep the site running. So i'm guessing they wont be gone anytime soon.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Yeah it is so annoying man it is like SAY SOMETHING, WHAT!!!!!!!
so annoying I am tired of it

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Wtf? Smiley faces? Where?

FutureUSMC
FutureUSMC
270 posts
Nomad

hahahaha Thank you I thought I was the only one who got annoyed by that. But I just turn off my volume its no big deal.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Yeah I hate those to. I hate when they say "HELLOOOO" or "SAY SOMETHING"..."WHAT?" It get annoying when my AdBlockPlus doesn't work.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad
depretis
depretis
129 posts
Nomad

Okay, first of all what smileys are you talking about I don't see them and second of all Firefox and that download would help a lot just like blackrabbit and ShintetsuWA said. Well ,anyway thats the solution to your problem, but I still don't know what your talking about with the smileys.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

If you look above the a page you'll see a bunch of smily faces, I've seen them, they're annoying, I know but I haven't seen them in the past few days actually, so that's good, and I really don't see why we need advertisements here.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

The Smileys are just Ads. Armor Games probably won't take them off, because they get paid to keep them up!

I personally think that yes, they are annoying, but not to take them totally off.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

And yes, repeating the same solution over and over again, with the added "what are you talking about" posts help A LOT with this thread. I think we get the point. If you had adblock, the smiley ads would not be a problem.

Showing 16-30 of 30