ForumsSupport ForumSave Topic Info

7 2210
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

So i was trying to make a good game in forums but i always seem to delete it when I'm about to finish. It was long but I'm tired of making it 3 times again and again.

What if we have a option next to the "Post a New Topic" button that said "Save Topic Info" that way if we had a long topic with a lot of ideas and we have to leave right in the middle of the topic we can save it and do it later.

What do you think?

• 7 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Everything you post and comment on AG, you should ALWAYS copy and paste it beforehand. That includes your profile, any comment and any forum post you make.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

You could just copy and paste to notepad then save it.
Instead of adding a new feuture to armorgames.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Whenever you write a long paragraph/comment, copy it before you press submit. When I was writing my story, you have no idea how important it is. There is no need for an add-on. When we get all greedy, and we have eveything we need, maybe. But for now, probably not.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Everything you post and comment on AG, you should ALWAYS copy and paste it beforehand. That includes your profile, any comment and any forum post you make.
Isn't that exaggerating just a little bit??

But as for the topic, I guess I'll need to just agree with everybody else...
If you are writing something lengthy, do it in Notepad. That way you can save every now and then, not just when you have to go do something else, but also just to make sure you don't lose all the text if something happens to your computer.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It could be good, but try and finish it up faster is the only advice right now.Let's see, maybe this could be good in the future but not at the moment, right now we have to work on reeling people in with our games.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we really can't help you much...
Sorry...
Just copy and paste...

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Just copy and paste. I dont think that they would add a feature that we dont really need.

Showing 1-7 of 7