ForumsSupport ForumSearch bar?

7 1685
BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

Anyone think that they should make a forum search, so that people dont have to look through a bunch of pages trying to find a thread?

• 7 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

These topics are SO ANNOYING!

Anyways I might as well answer:

Yes, this is a good idea but there is already 999999999 topics about this.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

yea i made a similar thread.... now if i could only find it....lol

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Haha yeah if that was so hard. If you look below this one, there's one called "A wat to search Forums" so no. Just use Google.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

There's a joke in this somewhere... something about "being able to search through threads" idea LOL

We went through....10 of these in the last 2 weeks, now we can post a sticky on "do not make anymore search threads ideas", because it obviously can not work.

We've had a search option, but it went ballistic and searched completely different threads (e.g. you type in Global Warming it would give you the "rate the rock song above you" thread). Trust me, we tried to get this working again, but it would seem that it's not going to happen any time soon.
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

its gonna take a while to perfect, so we might not have it for a while.

We've had a search option, but it went ballistic and searched completely different threads

its just like that for the game search engine... i dont like the tag thing:/
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh good lord not ANOTHER one of these.

*Pulls out gun*.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Guys! If you see a duplicate thread, do NOT just go on about how it's a duplicate and annoying. Find a link, or explain what the outcome of the original was!
Ricador, that was spam... Don't post if you have nothing constructive to say.

But I do love the irony in these particular topics.

Anyway, use Google until they figure out how to make the forum search work properly.
ShintetsuWA already explained what the problem with the old search bar was.
That's actually also a problem with the game search bar, but it's less prominent...

Showing 1-7 of 7