ForumsPopular MediaWho hates dragonforce?

36 8473
Daveissokewl
Daveissokewl
7 posts
Nomad

dragonforce sucks

• 36 Replies
weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

they r ok. yes all of their songs do sound the same but come on who wouldnt give nething to play guitar as good as him? they r a descent band w alot of talent, they just dont use it. and i hate it wen ppl hear a song on guitar hero and all of a sudden they like the band and become obsesed w them. its soo annoying.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

the lyrics dont make sents the hammering on the gutair are amazing that guy should do a bass solo sound alot better he could have a real future if he tuned down and played metal put the wants to play music that goes on arcade game o well

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

They are good. but they are porobably the nerdiest band i can think of. LOL my friend listens to them while he plays World of Warcraft.

weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

i dont hate them. there are a descent band. i like their song revelution dethsquad. but i do think that their song through the fire and the flames is terrible and i hate it just because EVERYBODY talks about it and its not even that good. i have when ppl hear about that song from guitar hero and they become obsessed about it.

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

How can you call something 'nerdy' if you're posting it in the forums of an online game site? I mean, that's pretty damn hypocritic, isn't it?
Anyways... i think they're okay. Not all they're songs sound the same, it's just the guitars in each start to blend together. And I, personally, heard them before I'd heard of Guitar Hero, even the first one. I don't like the fact that a videogame has made them popular, but what can you do?

BananaBob
BananaBob
37 posts
Nomad

i likem reminds me of the 80's they also have really nice solo's.

Showing 31-36 of 36