ForumsPopular MediaWho hates dragonforce?

36 8483
Daveissokewl
Daveissokewl
7 posts
Nomad

dragonforce sucks

• 36 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

yeah they definetly don't fast forward their music, but i still don't like them, all of their songs sounds the same and the lyrics are lame

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

i still like the shredding u gotta admit theyre fast even though ther musics sh*t

yo619
yo619
131 posts
Nomad

Well I have to admit... I sort of like Through the Fire and Flames

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i do admit they are fast there is no doubt about that, i liked listening through the fire and flames the first 5 times, then it just gets boring like all their other songs

muji8u
muji8u
21 posts
Nomad

what the hell is your problem!?!?!?!?!??! i think they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people are gay!!! they are the best guiterist in da whole damn world!!!

Grantius
Grantius
45 posts
Nomad

Ahhhhh..... Dragonforce. They were cool for about 10 minutes. I got one of their cd's from a friend. I got really really tired of it really really fast. And now all my friends are like "DRAGONFORCE IS THE BOMB!!!!!" And I'm like, "Dragonforce is the same thing over and over and over and over and over again!"

Cycerio
Cycerio
10 posts
Nomad

my opinion, gay alcoholics

joshhCHAOS
joshhCHAOS
26 posts
Nomad

I'm not in to metal, and i really dont see why everyone all of a sudden started liking them.. must be guitar hero -.-

Shadowninja34
Shadowninja34
3 posts
Nomad

im so so sorry to tell you that dragonforce is not a nerd song.... i have listened to it plenty of times, dragonforce and through the fire and flames is a classic track.

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

DragonForce is a great band... their songs are amazing, but they do need to pick up their act off-stage. I wouldn't say i hate them because of their alcohol problems, but they are definitely not my favorite band in the world, plus I barely listen to them.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Dragonforce thats the lamest thig ever

JMV
JMV
63 posts
Nomad

Their songs sound all the same. When you first listen to them, they sound all right, but then it's always the same thing.

And their guitarist is very average... just 'cause the songs sound fast, it doesn't mean he's a GOOD guitarist.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I dont think their songs sound the same at all. Ya I like playin thru the fires and the flames on expert, but my favorite songs are revolution deathsquad, and operation ground and pound. Dragonforce rocks!!!

ruairigall
ruairigall
100 posts
Nomad

who are dragonforce?

Dontegh
Dontegh
19 posts
Nomad

I have only heard them on Guitar Hero but there not good.

Showing 16-30 of 36