Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

AG Ranks

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 4:58pm

royandgrand

royandgrand

254 posts

Somethigns wroung with my ag ranks when i see a person with like 6000 points there knight instead of duke same with other ranks why isnt it showing them there right rank to me?

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 5:01pm

billywill

billywill

76 posts

maybe you didn't let the page fully load

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 5:11pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, I agree with billywill because I have experienced this myself because last time I checked one of the top ten people's profiles it wasn't fully loaded and it showed them on knight, but then it went to their real rank after I let it load.

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 5:19pm

royandgrand

royandgrand

254 posts

i waited like 5 mins what do you have to wait longer?

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 12:27pm

disturbedftw

disturbedftw

99 posts

maybe your computer is slow it takes mine about 1 minute to load higher ranks

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 1:17pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

Yup your computer is slow then. Because the same thing happens to me for the people that have higher ranks, but mine loads the full rankings right away like a sacond after that.

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 2:22pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

ya same

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 10:10am

royandgrand

royandgrand

254 posts

my computer is not slow trust me i just got the danm thing upgraded it works fine for all the games on armor games sims world of warcreaft it doesnt lag 1 bit but i waited like a half hour and there ranks wont load some reason.

Posted Mar 7, '08 at 12:11pm

ilovecookies14

ilovecookies14

92 posts

well im not to sure y....but y dont u go onto my account....and leave me a message saying wat ur computer is showing u want i have...if u answere correctly then i woouldnt think theres anything wrong with it

Reply to AG Ranks

You must be logged in to post a reply!