deth4
764 posts
Nomad

when you stop asking about it

Slashcko
Slashcko
3 posts
Nomad

Ugh, give them time, if they cave in and rush it, it won't be as good as it can be.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Apparantly it's coming next month.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

where's sonny two?!?1
All over the forums. Users should be able to lock anything with "Sonny" in it.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well I read a forum somewhere(just can't remember where xD) But it may come out on December or January? idk and there's a lot of threads like these it's better to wait =)

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

It will come soon if you check the blog about it and when he is talking the persen says stop asking when is it coming he does not like getting rushed.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

If you might remember, on June 26, 2008, Krin said that Sonny 2 was going to be released 'soon' It's been about 5 months, and I'm pretty sure waiting over 5 months doesn't count as 'soon'. If these developers are going to take over 5 months to release the game, in their interview they should say that it is going to take over 5 months to release it. Not that it is going to be released 'soon'. I don't know about you guys, but 5 months doesn't count as 'soon'.

tsyunami
tsyunami
6 posts
Nomad

well, in the gaming community soon is anything under a year, so like how people say that halo wars is coming out soon(you still wont see it until spring of next year).. besides give the guy credit, hes trying to make a flawless as possible game in his SPARE time. He has a life to live, things to do, so the least we can do is just let him give us a game thats great instead of rushing it and messing it up like last remnant.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

PEOPLE SHUT THE F UUUUUP! *Whispers* srry

frogger
frogger
116 posts
Nomad

just put it to rest it gets here when it gets here!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I know, but waiting is hard.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2 will come out in about a month or so.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

How do you know that?

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

There are threads all over go look at them or you could find the creator of the game and go ask him when hes online.

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

I was just about to ask this lol. Anyway, Sonny is awesome. I wonder what the next one will be like, if it will be a continuation onto the story or a totally new thing....But I can hardly wait.

Showing 1-15 of 18