ForumsGamesTower Defense section!

11 3786
Oolon_Colluphid
Oolon_Colluphid
3 posts
Peasant

I have become addicted to TD games (Gemcraft, Bloons TD, Storm Astrum) and I think they should have their own section on Armor Games. Comments plz!

• 11 Replies
spacefreak9
spacefreak9
7 posts
Nomad

agreed wholeheartedly! I LOVE THOSE GAMES!

aidemipushi
aidemipushi
47 posts
Scribe

Im agrre with you. TD games is special genre (very good genre) and must have their own section.

Shadow_Blade
Shadow_Blade
23 posts
Nomad

The games that you mentioned are unique, but if you have a section for only tower defense games, there would also have to be sections for other types of games, such as sniper games and many others. If someone wants tower defense games, they can search Armor Games for it.

Spydainteractive
Spydainteractive
30 posts
Peasant

that would be really cool if AGs did that .. i have a section in my Warcraft3 folder just for TDs

DingusKhan
DingusKhan
8 posts
Peasant

Okay, since the subject is open, hopefully the dev's are reading, has there been any word on the release of Gemcraft 2 Chasing Shadows? The last I had heard was November.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I don't think this will ever happen. After the TD section is made, you'd see others asking for sections of RTS, sniper games, etc.

Plus, the TD section would be so small, I don't think it would be worth the work...

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

YA i agree with agent i mean i love TD games but is there a really big thing about TD games no cause a lot of ppl prefer shooting games rather then TD games i mean if make a TD section first make a shooting game section That is all i wanted to say

BlackHaze
BlackHaze
4 posts
Nomad

I love TD games and I'm 100% with you on the TD section. I don't think they really fit in with shooting or strategy games because their a bit of both.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Uh just go to tower or the defense tag for more.

rooh
rooh
14 posts
Nomad

Agreed, agreed AND agreed-- I just started getting in to TD and I'm addicted!

Hailmurder
Hailmurder
70 posts
Nomad

Agree !! The td games are the best !! they need a section !!

Showing 1-11 of 11