ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Chumby Developer?

13 2654
MQuinlan
MQuinlan
1 posts
Nomad

I'm a big fan of the Chumby device (http://www.chumby.com), and have found that the games widgets are lacking Armor Games! Reply if you think Armor Games should start developing games for the Chumby! Also reply if you think they should dev. for the iPhone.

• 13 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

How is this useful? Anyways the site is new and it's covering better things rather than other.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

why would we do that? if they get paid for each game i guess they would do it.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I really don't see the use...
Although an AG app for the iPhone I'd buy...

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I don't see the actual point in all of this, but like Agent, I would buy AG apps for the iPhone.

96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

No afense but AG has no reson to take a giant risk like that and games are summited to AG by other players like you and me not created by AG.

They are doing great as it is no point to risk a ton.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

the good thing is, the developer of an app for the iPhone gets 70% of the total sales of the app. Apple gets the other 30%.

Danny could make a lot of money off this.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Hey it's all about money these days especially now in the crisis. Imagine if he had more money, he could make the site better!

96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

the site is fine whys all this talk of tons of improvments i get you need to do some tweaks here and there to keep people happy but its fine how it is right now.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, ideally, it wouldn't be too hard to make an app out of a game from AG; all of the coding would already be done. But then there's copyright issues, and issues with the original author...

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

most apps are flash games anyway, are they not?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Advertisement??? O.O

Uhh widgets? Why would AG need widgets O.O

Well I guess AG could be better off spreading it's popularity by some widgets, but Ag doesn't need to.

96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

They would be better off avertiseing instead of trying to take a risk if they dont sell id buy them but there are not enuf people who know about armorgames

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

What's th point I think it should not be that way because Armor Games is unique and
I think it should stay that way. We have our own little community and that is good enough!!!

Showing 1-13 of 13