ForumsSupport Forumi think you should get ap points for beating a games

7 1613
Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

cause then people would play games more.

• 7 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

People still play games. This has been suggested a lot of times and the answer is no because we want to be different. Kong has this already why don't you go there?

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2359068/ap-for-beating-games

here is the thred for this

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Erm.. how would it know if you beat it? Also, unless it only worked once, you would have people playing the games in the quick category over and over just to get the points. Clear these points up, and maybe you have something. Possibly

96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

Well, I admit it would help more people play games instead of rating and commenting to get some quick points, but there are three core problems to that request.

*First, if you were to beat a game just to get points you might rush through it and stop playing the game and maybe not play the better games and instead play the not as well thought through games that could be easier to beat.

*Second, some games could be really fun, but you can't tell when you've beaten them.

*Third, would armor games or the author determine when you've beaten a game?

I'd like to hear other people's opinions on what I have just said. Leave a comment on my page if you would like thank you.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

I also thought about this but how would AG now if you've beaten the game? There are games that never end.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This was discussed no more than a week ago here:
AP for beating games

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This has been discussed a loooong time ago. This usually spread because of kongregates achievement system. The problem lies in the fact that AG would have to embed their own code into the flash files, of which they don't have the original to work with. Also this would be added trouble for AG and the developers for unneeded reasons.

Showing 1-7 of 7