ForumsGamesPS3

97 19201
Flexxus
Flexxus
9 posts
Nomad

Im thinking of getting a PS3. Cause i like the titels. You guys think its worth it over the 360 now that Halo 3 wasnt that good?

• 97 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

online is free with 360, for like the first year or so... and then live silver is still free... just not gold, well at least in ours it came like that

XxquagmirexX
XxquagmirexX
9 posts
Nomad

ps3 is LLLLLLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JimmyD
JimmyD
31 posts
Nomad

Bob the acorn is a A$$hole

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

ps3 because it's got way better graphics

rockets18
rockets18
11 posts
Nomad

umm i wnet and got the ps3 its all right but can not top the 360 but ps3 online free 360 not 360 needs cord ps3 blue tooth wrilles 360 no blue thooth no wrieless it all comes down to games and online in games 360 ownz ps3 online play ps3 beats 360 so it matters about if u want to play no line hope i could help

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

get the ps3 it is funner and get warhawk ratchet and uncharted

jeremyfloydisthebest
jeremyfloydisthebest
2 posts
Nomad

a new 120 0gb ps3 coming out soon i heard

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

PS3 copied XBOX lives onlin play it didnt have the right 2 but still some good single player games out for PS3 MGS FABLE 2 some good titles

yonshamrock
yonshamrock
27 posts
Nomad

that it is the console of video games that has better graphs in the world to have better games, but memory and better accessories for the console.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think it's better to get a PS3 instead of an Xbox 360. The PS3 has better games and playing online is free.

gogog
gogog
32 posts
Nomad

its VERY good!!

dmccoy25
dmccoy25
66 posts
Nomad

PS3 has more exclusive fun T games, whereas X360 seems geared toward the older M rated audiences. Halo 3, Mass Effect, and Fable 2 to name just a few. The PS3 has Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword, and Gran TUrismo 5. PS3 has Blu-Ray, X360 supports HD-DVD; PS3 is for the future, the X360 is for the now. It really depends on what you're interested in.

gameaddict619
gameaddict619
9 posts
Nomad

Get a Ps3
it is really fun

malcom
malcom
46 posts
Jester

the x box 360 has way better games than the ps3 and it also has much more games and the ps3 is overpriced

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

get a ps3 it issooooooo much fun i have 1 and it was soooo cool good grafics

Showing 31-45 of 97