ForumsSupport ForumFinding games by thier rating.

9 2044
96blackwolf
96blackwolf
30 posts
Nomad

I think instead of the Game Quick Jump there should be a box that you can type in the rating of the game from .5-10

There is no point of the Quick Jump because you can click the ArmorGames logo and go to home page were all of the Quick Jump games are.

I would to hear peoples opinons on this.

• 9 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am not 100% sure what you mean, but we already have a way to rate games I don't think we need multiple ways. But I am not sure what this quick jump is..

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Man this idea is great!

It would be a great addition to the site because you might want to see the highest rated games and see what they've got!
Or look at the lowest rated games and gove them a second chance!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. HE WANTS TO SORT BY RATINGS!...

*looks at title*

Yeah, I totally didn't get that. Oh well on that matter I think it's a great idea, but the problem is AG deletes the low ranking games usually, or they just remove it from frontpage. But I think this would be nifty.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I don't see anything bad with this idea but it's not the best neither.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I don't think it would be a good idea because I don't think any games are rated exactly ?/10 its alwyas like 5.4/10 and stuff so it wouldn't be a good idea, unless you rounded them to nearest one they belong to then it could work.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Well, I know what you mean. It is a pretty good idea.

Click here to see all games!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If we have an advanced search system it would solve everything!

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

You know what your right it will be easier to find good games and everything!! No more problems??? Oh Yeah!!!

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

well, here is an alternative. It's has all of the games on the site, and they're ranked by rating.
here
Hope this helps.

Showing 1-9 of 9