ForumsSupport ForumEDIT BUTTON

7 1543
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

We REALLY REALLY Need one!
I know I keep forgetting to put something in or did something wrong.. and its annoying because I don't want to Double Post.

• 7 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yes we all want this but try to look for this idea. This thread has been duplicated a million times already.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

As much as I agree that we need an edit button, and how easy it is to add in the ACP, AND that there are really no set-backs to this idea, this thread has indeed been made before, so try to look for it. Although it can be a bit hard to look through numorus pages. maybe a forum searcher would help. oh wait, i forgot that that harmless idea was rejected too. >_< *sigh*

Just ignore me, I'm in a bad mood at the moment. =/

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

This is an idea i have wanted so bad to be initiated.

But it does not look like it will happen anytime soon.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

@Ricador You will never know because they could be working on it now for all we know and I hope it gets here sooner than later because its really helpful.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

MagiX, that idea was rejected, it was taken out because they couldn't get it to work properly.

Oh look, two topics were made about this almost consecutively.
an edit button
How could I re-edit my post?

Couldn't find the original thread, though.
But this is one of the suggestions that are really wanted. I would still prefer a preview button, though.

Please remember checking the rules and common suggestions thread before posting ideas - someone may already have suggested it.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Eep, I meant to write [i]that idea was not rejected, it was taken out because they couldn't get it to work...

Preview option or edit function very much missed right now.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The reason for not including an edit button in the forums is because we currently feel that double-posting is much less of an issue than people potentially abusing the edit function to flame or spam then cover up afterwards.

If this changes we'll let you know.

Showing 1-7 of 7