ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDestro

9 2468
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I am contuing my writing... This is a new peice. Will be a series.

Intro

As I went crashing through the almost naked trees, I noticed something was out of place. Of course, this was much to odd already, so I hadnât noticed It before.
The bushes were moving.
Yes, call me crazy, but I swear on the High Councilâs power, they were moving Me, as a pitiful human, rare among the race, was astonished to realize that this could happen. Of course, we had heard about it in magic classes. We heard from it so many times in Hexing and spell weaving classes, the sentence bore into our minds like an Orc engraving his name in the trunk of a tree. Only Powerful magicians and Warlocks had the ability to see odd things, things that should be not seen: Ghostly images of the future. Old enemies rising up from the ground, cursing their enemies.
This was no wind moving the bushes; this was dark magic. And when there is dark magic, the horrible monster that I was running from, and The High Council only coming out of their chamber once a year, only one being can be coming.

Restrotru.

To be continuedâ¦

• 9 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Okay, I am intrigued.
Looking forward to seeing more of that story, it looks like it's an interesting setting.

But please try to fix the 's. You were using Word?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

You were using Word?

Yep. When I read it over my eyes popped out. Sorry 'bout that.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

As I went crashing through the almost naked trees, I noticed something was out of place. Of course, this was much to odd already, so I hadn't noticed It before.
The bushes were moving.
Yes, call me crazy, but I swear on the High Councils power, they were moving me, as a pitiful human, rare among the race, was astonished to realize that this could happen. Of course, we had heard about it in magic classes. We heard from it so many times in hexing and spell weaving classes, the sentence bore into our minds like an Orc engraving his name in the trunk of a tree. Only powerful magicians and Warlocks had the ability to see odd things, things that should be not seen: Ghostly images of the future. Old enemies rising up from the ground, cursing their enemies.
This was no wind moving the bushes; this was dark magic. And when there is dark magic, the horrible monster that I was running from, and The High Council only coming out of their chamber once a year, only one being can be coming.

I hate errors!

Good story I will say I guess it would have took a lot of time to write it, right?
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I hate errors!

If you say there are errors, Point them out!

I guess it would have took a lot of time to write it, right?

No, around 20 minutes.
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

If you say there are errors, Point them out!

Capital letters in the middle of sentences, you even made an error in that post its point not Point you would only put it in capital if its the start of a sentence.
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

you even made an error in that post its point not Point you would only put it in capital if its the start of a sentence.

Well, maybe I like capital letter! ;P

*Shoves topic back on track*
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

... Hey, this is an anagram of my name. Anyway, it sounds interesting but I don't know if it sounds good. Write some more and I will say. (The only reason I checked this out was because it was an anagram of my name. How funny is that.)

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Lol, I saw your name and immediantly clicked it... I had no idea that there was a user that was almost exactly like the story! Thanks for the reveiw.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Well, maybe I like capital letter! ;P

Well I don't mind what you use I was just pointing it out.
Showing 1-9 of 9