ForumsGamesBrand new gaming website

10 2814
jwahl16
jwahl16
12 posts
Nomad

I just created a new flash website where people can play a bunch of games. The site is:
www.saphiregames.com

I know there are only 2 games, it is only a week old. If you guys can just tell me what you think about the lay out that would be great

• 10 Replies
jwahl16
jwahl16
12 posts
Nomad

i see some people viewed this but what do you guys think?

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

don't really like everything but since it's new pretty good(hate the layout like someone vandalized it =P)

iPC
iPC
146 posts
Nomad

Bleargh. Get a color scheme that doesn't clash horribly. I know you want the sapphire feel, but the reds are too red and there are too many contrasting colors in such a small area. Do a gradient on the sides like on this site. You spelled sapphire wrong, by the way.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

The layout is just too red but you got a few nice games on the site if you work on it you will probably get a few users I think the layout should be a different color.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

CHANGE EVERYTHING.
It looks so..so... Lifeless, try to look at AG and your site compare the diff. I mean the color scheme, layout, and so on... I mean it's new I understand. Just telling you what you can improve on. =)

jwahl16
jwahl16
12 posts
Nomad

ok thanks guys, ill work on fixing color schemes and yes i know i spelt it wrong

jwahl16
jwahl16
12 posts
Nomad

sorry guys, the website gets messed up fo rsome reason, the color on the sides like doesn't show up let me fix it then tell me what you think

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

You need to work on
1.Color
2.Background
3.More exciting and colorful TABS
4.More games (even though you just started)
5.Not just games from ARMORGAMES.

georgeman
georgeman
48 posts
Nomad

some of the pages doesn't work ahhhhhh it annoys me

brrrrr
brrrrr
107 posts
Nomad

if you want your website to get noticed you must do something that makes it stand out! do something with it so it dosent get forgotten like all the other sites out there!

Showing 1-10 of 10