ForumsProgramming ForumNeed partner for game

9 4379
Assassination17
Assassination17
20 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone will wanna be my partner for a new game. Im actually just trying to find out how to use this stupid gamemaker thing, sure could use some help. The partner WILL be treated as an equal.

• 9 Replies
Assassination17
Assassination17
20 posts
Nomad

Oh, i'm sorry, I forgot to describe the game. Well, i'm thinking maybe a stick figure Assassin's Creed, only shorter story and everything. Anyone interested?

methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

Well I might but you need to change the idea due to copyright issues otherwise I would love to help

Assassination17
Assassination17
20 posts
Nomad

Copyright issues? Mkaii I already did today, thought of making an easier to make game for my first one. You've got any expierence?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Game maker will get you nowhere and there is a difference between partner and a tutor.Good luck with making a good game on gamemaker, but since they don`t make swf.s I doubt you will be able to put it anywhere.

Assassination17
Assassination17
20 posts
Nomad

Okay, thank you for the advice, but next time I would appreciate it if you showed a little compassion and didn't be so rude.

methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

I don't have much experince but am doing alot of research so I would love to.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

i guess i would like to help out too if ur intersted cause im a really good story writer

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

i am a great flash programmer so if you need help ask (if you do get flash)

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

i love to write stories and flash! I also no how to get attention and drama and action into a script and i love flash! ill give u a sample of my work... "he ran into the hospital. Their coach was holding mrs. winter. Coach came close to me and said "Seth, Jimmy is dead..." surised he went outside. he sat on the bench for a while wondering when the world will give back 2 him. then he got the shakes.. they didnt go away. Then he ducked his head and cried for jimmy winter...

Showing 1-9 of 9