Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Need partner for game

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 8:29pm

Assassination17

Assassination17

20 posts

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone will wanna be my partner for a new game. Im actually just trying to find out how to use this stupid gamemaker thing, sure could use some help. The partner WILL be treated as an equal.

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 8:36pm

Assassination17

Assassination17

20 posts

Oh, i'm sorry, I forgot to describe the game. Well, i'm thinking maybe a stick figure Assassin's Creed, only shorter story and everything. Anyone interested?

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 8:07am

methelod

methelod

49 posts

Well I might but you need to change the idea due to copyright issues otherwise I would love to help

Posted Mar 5, '08 at 6:11pm

Assassination17

Assassination17

20 posts

Copyright issues? Mkaii I already did today, thought of making an easier to make game for my first one. You've got any expierence?

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 3:41am

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

427 posts

Game maker will get you nowhere and there is a difference between partner and a tutor.Good luck with making a good game on gamemaker, but since they don`t make swf.s I doubt you will be able to put it anywhere.

Posted Mar 6, '08 at 8:37pm

Assassination17

Assassination17

20 posts

Okay, thank you for the advice, but next time I would appreciate it if you showed a little compassion and didn't be so rude.

Posted Mar 9, '08 at 1:38pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

hmm thats a good idea

Posted Mar 12, '08 at 4:51pm

methelod

methelod

49 posts

I don't have much experince but am doing alot of research so I would love to.

Posted Mar 13, '08 at 5:16pm

ilovecookies14

ilovecookies14

92 posts

i guess i would like to help out too if ur intersted cause im a really good story writer

Posted Mar 13, '08 at 8:20pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

469 posts

i am a great flash programmer so if you need help ask (if you do get flash)

Reply to Need partner for game

You must be logged in to post a reply!