ForumsSupport ForumGame Awards?

28 6256
Myth
Myth
6 posts
Nomad

Maybe we should have some sort of award for completing a game (maybe Armor Games only) or going on highscores for it.

The award could be a new Armator which relates to the game, or another badge.

• 28 Replies
dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Theres so many games that it would be too hard to handle. But there could be one for most games played/reviewed.

Myth
Myth
6 posts
Nomad

Well why not just the Armor Games? They probably know all the games they made.

sonny22
sonny22
4 posts
Nomad

i agree with you guys there should also be a point bonus that you get for completing the game but you only get it once per game so u cant keep getting points on easy games and it should be a bigger bonus for longer games

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

To do that you'd have to go in to the source and put some code in. And AG doesn't have the source for any of the games other than those developed by them.

HeroInteractive
HeroInteractive
36 posts
Nomad

All you need is a highscore and/or stats api and developers can integrate it into the games. Not every game is going to integrate it, but the games that do could have scores, etc...

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
30 posts
Nomad

I think that its a great idea should make its like Xbox arcade games with ahievements and stuff

dionysuscool
dionysuscool
2 posts
Peasant

maybe i missed it somewhere, i'm new to armor games...but what are armor points and how do u get them???

dionysuscool
dionysuscool
2 posts
Peasant

figured it out...i guess i should read more before i ask questions...thanks!!

Sikgamer
Sikgamer
6 posts
Nomad

Yeah, they do the same thing with Kongregate, they but awards and achievements on their games (only the ones they make though)

omfgozk
omfgozk
3 posts
Nomad

yeah i reckon we should have a competion it will bring more members and get people in it and together

Orangeyman24
Orangeyman24
27 posts
Nomad

that sounds like a very good idea lololol

slayerboy999
slayerboy999
34 posts
Nomad

These are all great ideas. I'm afraid I can't really add on to what you guys are saying, but I sympathize with the challenge of integrating this whole thing into the site. After all, it hasn't been that long since the site updated. Many people (such as myself) are probably getting on and seeing the new layout and concepts for the first time.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I like this ideam, like medals for completing games that would show in a awards section of your profile.

Mysterioso
Mysterioso
9 posts
Nomad

it could be like the awards gained from armor snowball

arudis
arudis
6 posts
Nomad

Yes I totaly Agree 100% this site needs this
but maybe the award is like 100 points or something etc.

Best Regards
Henry Jorge

Showing 1-15 of 28