ForumsSupport ForumMerits!!!!!!!!!!

23 3748
ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

I think there should be an easier ways to get merits. I been trying to get a merit forever and I can't get one. I know how to get them but it is really hard to get it. Doesn't anyone agree???

• 23 Replies
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

no. its not hard, you just might not be doing it right. check out this thread, it will explain everything

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Merits are not really hard to get. Why do you want them so badly? It's only a nice reward you might receive if you write a good review.

Just write really good and consistent reviews. Don't just fill out the template, write a coherent review with a good understanding of the game and constructive criticism.
Write them on either new or very popular games if you want a bigger chance of being rewarded. But never expect it. Mods only give out merits when they see them.

And actually there is an easier way. By winning a contest on here.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Contests??????? There's contests here???? Coool and thanks for explaining to me what I have to do and what they are really made for. You guys really helped me out!!

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

If you can tell me where and when because all I know is that there are games, blog, community, submit, profiles, and much more but contests are new to me!!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I think there should be an easier ways to get merits. I been trying to get a merit forever and I can't get one. I know how to get them but it is really hard to get it. Doesn't anyone agree???

In my opinion, they're a little too easy to get.

And actually there is an easier way. By winning a contest on here.

There needs to be an asterisk somewhere in there that points to the fine print.
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

they would most likely be in the forum games section

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I'm glad we helped!

As I like to say: You do not write a merit. You write a review, and maybe it will be rewarded with a merit.
Because merits are rewards, not a given factor.

Btw, most of the contests are of artistic nature, such as the Art Skills Competition. That's where I have four of my five merits from. :3

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, they're a little too easy to get.

well good for you.
ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

OK Thanks

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I feel surrounded by ninjas!

they would most likely be in the forum games section
Nope, there's one in there, but most of them arre artistic.

There needs to be an asterisk somewhere in there that points to the fine print.
Oh I know, I'm evil, am I not? :P
ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Wait Zophia did you say u won an art contest???

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Well here is a little guide I made for newcomers on merits. And it explains everything.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Thanks dude. Hey your good at explaining and you did all of that hard work just to help newcomers!!! That's very nice of you!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wait Zophia did you say u won an art contest???
Like totally. Four times. And now it sounds like I'm bragging. D:
... But go check my stuff out? :3 I has art thread.

And yes, Binary's guide is very helpful. ^^
ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That picture is awesome!!! And you drew that!!!! Wow we have an artist in our AG Community!!!LOL

Showing 1-15 of 23