ForumsSupport ForumTopics and Posts

21 3459
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Well I'm not sure if such a thing has been posted and if this is the right spot for it, but it seems to be the best place here and I couldnt find any similar posts.

I'm quite new to the community here but I'm already annoyed by the 100 similar posts. For an example the Xbox360 - PS3 war topics. There are already about 100 of them and people are still creating them. Not only that, but you commonly see people replying: I'd say the 360, i got one myself too. The problem is barely anyone puts up arguments to strengthen the opinion. For an example A:

UserA: I want to buy a new console but I don't know which one i should buy.
UserB: I'd say the xbox 360, i got one myself too.

Now everybody who DOES put in arguments always is positive about his own choice. Example B:

UserB: The xbox has good games and xbox live is far better than the PS3's

Now I prefer posts who haven't decided a party or anything, Like example C:
UserB: The xbox is cheaper and has some good games, but is quite fragile compared to sony's console. If you accidentally hit the 360 it can make scratches on your CD (if the console is turned on)
UserC: You should also watch the games, because Sony has got a game like resistance, but Microsoft has got Gears of War.

Well I think this was it for me, I hope there will be less spam because of this post or atleast help somebody.

• 21 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 21