ForumsSupport Forumnew game email notice

17 2888
ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

im not sure if this is a topic already but should we have an email notice every time there is a new game? i know im getting lazier and lazier, but i think its an ok idea

• 17 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I liked Klaushouse's newsletter idea awhile back. But this would be nice too.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Theres one emial alert for the merit but I dont think this is neciserry to have an emial every time a new game is listed on this site.

Just look armorgames up,it only takes a second.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This would be nice, probably within the newsletter suggested it would work also. I have to check up on that idea.. afk. :P

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

They have an RSS Feed.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yea but guys come on your to lazy to type in ARMORGAMES.COM .
Thats pretty pathetic lol.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

How hard is it to click the word Armorgames on the top to see the new games? I don't think it's needed.

Nomad

I'm sorry but I would probably get pretty annoyed to get an e-mail every time a new game comes out. I mean I'll bet you can turn it off, but still... is it really necessary?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

No I agree with this guy ^
t would be better if the just made a slot in the Homepage so when you log on you could see the new game there...

Nomad

But there is a space on the Homepage. It's like the main one in the middle of the page at the top. Those are the new games.

Problem is... not all the new games get put there. Maybe they should make that a scroll bar so all of the new games can be put there.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Problem is... not all the new games get put there. Maybe they should make that a scroll bar so all of the new games can be put there.

Doesn't the RSS Feed button show you the new games? Nope it doesn't. I'm guessing Armorgames lets few games at a time so each one of them gets time to be played.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Yeah there is a GIANT slot where you can see the new games added, good thinking but not needed.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

It wont take that long just to look for games. Sure it would be nice but what's the point. Think what AG have to set up just to send every user telling them there's a new game which they get one almost 3 times every 2 weeks!!

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

But there is a space on the Homepage. It's like the main one in the middle of the page at the top. Those are the new games.

Yeah I just saw that I didn't notice it :P
russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

there is no need the people that want to play games go to ag and play them no need of the email it is just a waste of time

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Doesn't the RSS Feed button show you the new games?

Yes it does. Why don't you just make AG your homepage? Then you can just check every time you open your browser.
Showing 1-15 of 17