ForumsSupport ForumWhat's Happening To AG!!

15 2429
ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

OK I just logged on and started playing some games and when I try to rate them it takes me back to the main AG page. Then if I go back to the same game and rate for the 2nd time it works!! It happened to me 4 times already!! Is this supposed to happen??

• 15 Replies
Nomad

It's probably just glitching.

I hear if you use Firefox it minimizes these glitches. Just refresh and then go rate the game. Or download firefox.

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1176709/glitches-on-armorgames

this is a list of a lot of glitches and fixes for them

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Yes but this already happened to me 4 times already and if it is a glitch then that means there are a lot of glitches and did not mention in this post yet like comment box and more. Or is it just me maybe I have to log out and log back in or something. What would you do _______________________.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

I went to the link but it wont work black rabbit did you do the link wrong.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester
blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

i have heard it glitches like that when you rate the game before it loads.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Thanks plokkey that really helps!! That really solves all my problems and much more that haven't happened to me yet. Thank you

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

strange, i posted the exact same link as plokkey...

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Yeah I wondered what happened. Your don't work though. Or is it me again!!! Maybe it's another glitch. If it is I hope AG fix a lot of them soon!!

blackrabbit
blackrabbit
252 posts
Nomad

i doesn't work for me ether

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

I wonder if they're going to do more updates that might fix most problems and glitches on the site. I hope they are at least trying to fix it. For example Myspace has any glitches. And if they do they aren't occasionally. Maybe they should do what tom is doing on Myspace. But what am I to judge I don't know nothing about what they are doing. Maybe they are trying their best.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well I have been here for awhile and a few glitches have been fixed.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

Well that's good so they are doing something. But as more glitches are being fixed more are being discovered. Like I heard some new updates made the site go slower!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea that's also true, but the newest ones usually get fixed quickly. Some glitches are just hard to fix.

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

WEll that's true like what if you had to build a website yourself. That would be pretty tough!!

Showing 1-15 of 15