ForumsForum GamesDinotastic! RPG

32 5848
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I hate my previous RPG's i hope a mod locks them this was inspired by Dinosaur RPG but theres a catch the Dino's can use MAGIC!!! this probably lacks logic but it adds a whole new fun to the game! plus you get to wear armor made especially for dinosaurs!!! You can choose any Dino you want but it has to be real... when Lvl 1 you are all just babies but once a certain level you get bigger! and stronger of course! and learn MAGIC there are 3 stats here! Strength,Intelligence, and Agility i believe you already know the uses of these three... now start! character sheets will be like this

NameInsert Unique Dino-Name here)
Health Points or HP:I will determine this!!!
Species:Insert species here with the word Baby in front please!
Str:I will determine
Int:I will determine
Agi:I will determine
Lvl 1

And also when posting choices please also add your Name,HP,Species,Str,Int,Agi,and Lvl! It will help me alot and it will also reduce spamming NOW JOIN oh and yes the Dinosaurs can also wield weaponry but only fairly intelligent ones

• 32 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh and before i forget i wont be online until tomorrow and only 6 dinosaurs please i will allow more players later

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Oh and yes i forgot again!!!

EXP List
2-10 EXP
3-25 EXP
4-30 EXP
5-40 EXP
6-60 EXP
7-75 EXP
8-100 EXP
9-130 EXP
10-150 EXP

And the magic you start with is Bite Blast-It releases a powerful force of magic energy when you bite a powerful ranged attack every baby dinosaur knows this move -5 MP and yes i will also determine MP

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Err I can't guarantee I'll be on everyday but I'll join :P

Name:Gregosaurus (that was original )
Health Points or HP:I will determine this!!!
Species:Baby Velociraptor
Lvl 1

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name: Psy
Health Points or HP:I will determinggge this!!!
Species: Baby T-Rex
Lvl 1

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay then Greg your Str is 5,Int is 7,Agi is 9 and HP is 50 please just type the word HP

Psy your HP is 75,Str is 10,Int is 5,Agi is 7 okay now let me give you your scenarios

Psy

You just hatched from your egg looks like your in a really big nest looks like your parents went on a hunt and looks like they left some meat for their little baby! What will you do?

1.Eat the meat
2.Hunt for some animals (BAD DINO!)
3.Try catching some nearby insects

Gregosaurus

You are a baby velociraptor your parents are dead and your all alone in the big world you notice a smell you quickly follow it you find... Leftovers from an adult triceratops!!! a predator must have left this corpse...

1.Eat the triceratops left overs
2.Eat some and save some for the trip
3.Leave the triceratops the predator might still be here!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven-saurus
Health Points or HP: Determine please
Species: Baby Apatosaurus
Str: Determine please
Int: Determine please
Agi: Determine please
Lvl 1

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay Mc Loven-saurus your HP is 85,your str is 8,Int is 6,Agi is 3 you are very slow for being an Apatosaurus and there are many predators in this world here's your scenario then...

Mc Loven-saurus

You are all alone in this world seperated from your parents and dinosaur siblings a Baby Apatosaurus can't survive alone in this world but you will prove you can survive! You find a nice tree complete with some nice tree sap...

1.Eat some tree leaves fallen on the ground and then drink some of that delicious tree sap
2.Eat a few leaves then drink some tree sap then put some leaves in your invisible infinite Dinosaur bag...
3.Leave the tree alone and continue on...

New Feature!!! The Dino-Bag! this bag can hold up to 50 Different Items... Now please put the word Items when you post too

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Health Points or HP: 85
Str: 8
Int: 6
Agi: 3
Lvl 1
Items: leaves (unless something takes em)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven-saurus

You eat some tasty leaves! (+1 Max HP) and some very nutritious tree sap! (+2 Max HP) and after eating you put some leaves in your Dino-Bag after that you go into the forest a Baby T-Rex suddenly jumps up out of a bush and attacks you!!! (-3 HP) after that it slashes its claws at you! (-5 HP) but you quickly swat it with your tail (T-Rex -7 HP)

T-Rex HP:68 since you hit it
Str:5
Int:3
Agi:7

1.Fight back by hitting it with your tail
2.Run away but you will clearly die
3.Jump as high as you can and stomp the Baby T-Rex

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

HP: 80/88
Str: 8
Int: 6
Agi: 3
Lvl 1
Items: leaves

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven-saurus

You hit him so hard in the head the Baby T-Rex's head falls off! Wow you killed a Baby T-Rex! (+10 EXP Lvl up! +2 Str +2 Int +1 Agi +10 Max HP +2 Max HP for killing the T-Rex) now its getting dark you decide to build a nest you choose some materials

1.Rusty Nails and Bones (This makes you endure more pain and you gain more HP but you get damaged when you wake up)
2.Cotton and Twigs (All your HP Regenerates)
3.Randomize!!!

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Name: Psy
HP: 75
Species: Baby T-Rex
Str: 10
Int: 5
Agi:7
Lvl 1

1)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Psy

After eating some meat you feel stronger! (+3 Max HP) at Nightfall your parents return with some more food then you go to sleep the next morning you go with your parents for a hunt! you see a Ferret,a Bear,and a Triceratops which will you decide to kill?

1)Ferret (Easy)
2)Bear (Medium)
3)Triceratops (Hard)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

HP: 100/100(when i wake up that is)
Str: 10
Int: 8
Agi: 1
Lvl 2
Items: leaves

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven-saurus

You build a nest with cotton and twigs! and also Mc Loven-saurus realizes his Agi is 5! (+2 Exp for the Nest) after waking up you realize that there is another Baby Apatosaurus in your nest! You ask him his name and he tells you his name is Felix...

1)Tell him to get lost
2)Ask him if he wants to join you
3)Whack him with your tail

And now please include your EXP like this jalte and also to the others jalte you have to type 3/25 EXP please keep track of this... and you have also learned a skill jalte! it is called Bite BLAST it releases a powerful force of magical energy that can instantly send your opponent packing... I will keep track of skills

Showing 1-15 of 32