ForumsSupport ForumAnother kind of New Forum Section...

9 1732
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

A Code section for flash games, such as Free Rider 2 and the such, It'll be worth 0 AP, of course, and would unclutter some of the mess, though if something like this were to take place I would need to make a website to store all the previous ones... any ideas, input or the such? (mods please)

• 9 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Nah it's a waste of time. Just join the club and share it.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

lock please

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

That would be great, but if you think about it, not many games have coding in them; the three I can name at the top of my head are the Free Rider series, The Shift Series, and The Smiley Wars. There would be very few threads to be inside the new forum. If you were to transfer the code posts over to 0AP, then many, many users' AP would drop for their posts (which really doesn't bother me; since one, I don't care for AP in the slightest; and two, I came out of Free Rider II retirement over 4 months ago).

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The free rider codes thread is there for a reason.

If you want yours to be noticed, post it on your about.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. I think forming a forum over a few games would be a waste of time and energy, although i can see where the idea came from.

I think that if more games start to come out that involve codes, then this idea should be taken into consideration.

But as for now, no.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Good idea, but as Ricador said, not worth the effort.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

i suggest that you guys would put more games!

i really like this website!

hmm i'm thinking what you're saying is off topic*flagged*

why don't you just make a thread on flash games to share flash game codes?
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

thanks for the input and I completely agree with ricador, It was more of a future suggestion anyway. I realized there were too few games like fr2 yet so it would be a long time before this can be used.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I think that it would be useful, but how long would it take?And there isn't much games for coding but I say there would be average 10.I like the idea though =)

Showing 1-9 of 9