ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAkdreal

2 2066
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

This Story was written by my English awesome teacher.

AkDreaL
Prologue

In the year 1567 while in the medieval time, they had a prince named Akdreal was born. In the year 1587, the king died because a dark spiritual knight came and placed his spear on him. Akdreal didnât decided to be the king. Everyone were talking and were shocked. They found a new king and Akdreal saw a blue spirit of his dad. He saw the dad having a small tear coming out of his red eyes. Then he was so disappointed. The spirit flew away and few blue dust were left on the ground. He took them and put it on the cup of legends. The cup of legends is a cup that when you see dust, water, sand or anything small and you put them on it, it makes up something. Everyone has one of them but only in there castle and village too. He found a item and a scroll. In the scroll, they had a hand-written text and it was written: Hello, I know why you didnât wanted to be king...After that second, he heard a noise. He saw a bandit, and at the year of 20, at least he knows how to fight. He took a peace of wood and hit it by getting all his strength then hitting into the wall. Red scratches were around it like a wipe. He took it and charged into the bandit. The bandit throwed 2 Stars to Akdreal with each hand . Akdreal jumped and dodged the first one because he jumped but the second one hit his leg and that made him have pain. By luck, he fell down then hit the bandit with the piece of wood. The wipes went around the bandit and transformed as a rope. The rope was squeezing him and the bandit couldnât breath. Harder and then more harder! Akdreal was focusing on the rope to stop and it stop!

• 2 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Why is there some ? !!! It wasen't like that in microsoft word

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

if you transfer something form word to here, the " and I think a couple other symbols change to that. also, interesting story.... kinda strange.

Showing 1-2 of 2