ForumsSupport ForumAm I A Spammer?

11 2355
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I have been playing a lot of games lately and I comment and rate each one. Does it make me a spammer if I have a high number of posts and ranks? I would really like to hear what you all have to say.

• 11 Replies
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Ohh sorry there's a typo, it's right after the "bold and" that word should be rates.

lily92606
lily92606
216 posts
Nomad

yes your a bad bad boy no more AG for you just kidding

umm no i dont think so

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I guess what I am trying to say is, If you have a high number of games rated does that make you a spammer?

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

No your not. If you click on a game, don't play it but rate and comment, that's spamming.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I guess what I am trying to say is, If you have a high number of games rated does that make you a spammer?

Why would that be spamming? if you rate it but don't play it at all that's spamming(like what Ialwayswin said)

BUT do you play games you rate?=P
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Rating games only counts as spam if you have not played the games you rate for a few minutes.
Commenting on games counts as spam if you don't write your opinion, but just 'good'/'bad'/'this game sux'/awesome game, make another!' and stuff like that. That is spam, because it's really short comments, and doesn't tell anyone why youe liked/disliked the game.
Generally, write at least seven words in your comment, and make sure to say what you like/dislike, then you certainly won't be spamming.

And no, high comments/ratings compared to forum posts or something like that does not make you a spammer pr. default. Forum posts just somehow seem to give more respect. Kind of.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I play all the games I rate and comment.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Then your rating isn't spam, that's for sure.
I don't recall seeing your comments, but if they abide to the usual rules, then it's all fine...

Btw, since when does s-u-x get censored?

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Yes, it makes you a spammer. No more ap and you'll win. You really think so?

Dude, getting ap doesn't make you a spammer, it just means you like getting ap and a high rank, nothing else. Unless you break a rule for making a comment, that would make you a spammer.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

As long as you're playing each game and giving them a fair rating, then what you're doing is totally acceptable. Just make sure that your comments have some substance. Comments like "good game" or "fun" will end up being deleted as spam.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Ok thanks guy, I didn't think I was spamming I was just wondering because some of the top people only have like 600 games rated.

Showing 1-11 of 11