ForumsProgramming ForumFlash Tutorial Videos - Any interest?

26 6862
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

I have been wanting to create a series of FREE videos to help people learning Flash and Action Script.

I already have set up how to do it in my mind. Here are a few of the things that will be included:
* Users can try a piece of code, and be able to change around some variables to see how the final result changes. (Without having to copy and paste the code into Flash)
* The video will alternate between viewing code, a talking character, previews of how SWF files will result, and various animations to demonstrate points.
* The user will also be able to download anything they need, either individually, like each individual jpg or as file, or the entire project.

Since there are so many videos and tutorials already out there for beginners, I'm wanting to create videos also aimed at Intermediate and Advanced programmers, however, the beginners will not be forgotten.

Things I will be needing are:
* A voice for the main character(s) - This will probably be my voice to save time and hassle.
* Sound effects - This I believe I already have all I need.
* Artist - My artwork is terrible, no question about it. I need someone who will be able to draw the main character, any images needed in the project, and any other animations I may need. I am able to take images, and photoshop individual items around to create an animation, so the animator would not have the daunting task of drawing each and every needed frame.
* Sponsors - Would any company be willing to sponsor something like this? That way, everyone who contributes can get paid

If anyone knows where to get ahold of any of these things, please contact me.

Would there be much interest out there for something like this?

• 26 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 26