ForumsSupport ForumAdd some new armatars

18 2678
SynlessWysh
SynlessWysh
4 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to ask if anyone but me wanted some new armatars, is it just me?

• 18 Replies
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Well, we get Armatars for every big event, like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halaween, all that.

Plus you could make your own when they have contestes.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Yeah it's just you, lol. Just kidding. We only have two armatar makers and they are working very hard. Usually we'd get mad at someone for asking for new armatars, but you're new and you didn't know. We have enough as it is.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

We got new armatars just less than a month ago I think, once you get higher you will get new ones when you hit 10000AP you have a whole bunch of them, I can't wait to unlock new armatars because I am about 20AP away but still just wait and more will come, okay?

SynlessWysh
SynlessWysh
4 posts
Nomad

oh sorry about that, hey if armor games needs a new armatar designer i am a very skilled artist and if you want to see my work ill upload it

XICryptoIX
XICryptoIX
12 posts
Nomad

Well, we get Armatars for every big event, like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halaween, all that.

Plus you could make your own when they have contestes.

that could be a good idea for a contest, and give the people that makes them a little break and some ideas.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Ok, we don't even need more armatars, and why do you ask, you still have like 100 to choose from that you can unlock.

And it is just you.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

hey i think that they should more armatars between 7250 and 10,0000 i hate waiting that long just for some new armatars seriously

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Synsless Wysh, in about 8 or so days, there will be a Christmas Armatar Contest. Wait until it starts, then we will see how good you are =)
In the mean time, go get some more AP, and you will unlock new armatars that way.

SynlessWysh
SynlessWysh
4 posts
Nomad

i will thank you...and when the contest comes will it be in the forums, do i just upload my art?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

We only have two armatar makers and they are working very hard.

Actually, there's still only one. We just switched artists.
Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

@ crypto: there are already contests

@ Sybless and other that dont know this yet:

All the armatar contests are held in the Art section of the forum, useally its a sticky.

Goodluck and feel free to ask questions on my prolife or here on the forums.

Sep

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

Why on earth do you guys want new armatars? just stick with the ones you have now XD

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Why on earth do you guys want new armatars? just stick with the ones you have now XD

because it is alot of fun having different armatars and i would enjoy having new armatars
ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

we sure do, I would want some more flame themed armatars, that'd be nice XD

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

First you ask why we want more armatars, now you want more armatars.

We all want more armatars, everyone does. We just want to act cool and don't lose it :P But who doesn't want more armatars?

Showing 1-15 of 18